Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Does anyone else have the same problem as me? Azeririte ore flickers in Silithus? All max settings 1440p 180% render scale. Turning SSAA off seems to fix it but still...

Deleted
    Yeah it's in all raid instances, including invasions.
    Haven't tried dungeons.

5+ Year Old Account
    Happened to my raid tonight, I dropped my settings from the normal 9 I play at (well over 100fps) down to a 5 and it was still stuttering like mad and I even disabled every addon for one boss fight to try and fix it, no go. They definitely did something.

We even wiped to Portal Keeper H for... I think the first time since week one because the fel barrage lines weren't going away afterwards and when a fresh set came up people couldn't work out where to go. It effected maybe 50-60% of the raid, we worked around it by marking the people who could see and running to them.
    Last edited by tkioz; 2018-01-17 at 01:11 PM.

i have a GTX 1070, and i noticed some FPS flickers too. In Dalaran mostly, but yeah

I've had some bugs, for sure. Was in Violet Hold, doing my daily heroic. Something feared me, and it ported me into a nothingness plane. My map showed my party members as being way above me, although I couldn't see them. Had to use the unstuck feature, and then port back in. Super annoying.

It might have nothing to do with 7.3.5, but it's never happened to me before tonight. (But coincidences are common, so who knows.)

Current observations past patch. (extremely old hardware, not evenon the compatibility list anymore)
    In Dalaran, my framerates are slightly up
    Ran MoS, not too many problems up until Helya. There definitely reduced frame rates. Hard to tell exactly how much, but very noticeable
    Ran NL, nothing felt too much out of the ordinary.

The overall feel is that even when there is no reported framerate reduction as in Dalaran, the image updates feel 'choppier'.

One weird thing: I'm a Fire Mage. As of today I periodically spew 'Cinderstorm' like paricles, very prominently, even though I'm not specced into that (I was running Flamepatch). I'm guessing it is my neck enchant (Mark of the Hidden Satyr) , but I have never seen that before. So either the graphic has changed dramatically or they way they render it has changed.

5+ Year Old Account
    funny, i just had a heroic group today where half the grp were complaining over this, starting since portal keeper.

it wasn't happening on my end but it was interesting to say the least. probs on blizz's end.

Quote Originally Posted by Dajmon View Post
    Intel Core i7-6700K and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
    Now we just need every single user that reports the issue, to list their specs as well.. To look for commonalities. Perhaps it's only affecting intel users. . . AMD Ryzen 1600x | 1080ti; only noticed maybe 10fps drop from 110.
    AB350 Gaming 3 | Ryzen 1600X | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz @ 2933mhz | .5 & 1TB 840 evo, .5TB 850 evo | EVGA GTX 1080 ti FTW3 | Dell S2716DG | EVGA 1000 G2 | NH-D15 SE-AM4 | Fractal Design Define R5 Blackout Silent

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    My FPS actually increased with the patch, hah.. Even the damn long ass Dalaran loading disappeared.
    Same here. Any idea what changed?

My FPS out of raid increased too.

As for raid last night, everything was laggy for the majority of our raid until M Eonar. For some reason that fight didn't lag at all.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuelGrazza View Post
    Does anyone else have the same problem as me? Azeririte ore flickers in Silithus? All max settings 1440p 180% render scale. Turning SSAA off seems to fix it but still...
    SSAA has always had framing/glitches issues with 1440p on my system. I just live at 1440p with msaa on .. not the same but better than seeing weird box outlines around each character (only occurs if using outlines).
    AB350 Gaming 3 | Ryzen 1600X | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz @ 2933mhz | .5 & 1TB 840 evo, .5TB 850 evo | EVGA GTX 1080 ti FTW3 | Dell S2716DG | EVGA 1000 G2 | NH-D15 SE-AM4 | Fractal Design Define R5 Blackout Silent

I didn't notice any fps drops, in Antorus it felt like it went up instead. Ryzen 5 1400 + RX 560.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have seen drops as well in Greater Invasion. My FPS was down from 60 to 15...

I have a GTX970 and an Intel i7 (dont remember the gen, only thats its 2 years old).

Deleted
    I logged in this morning and my FPS in dalaran was 10. Disabled everything and started enabling 1 by 1. Each addon slightly lowered it but the really big drop came from weakauras, was like 60-80 fps drop for me.
    I actually have not been in a raid yet
    Last edited by mmoc2c86870068; 2018-01-17 at 02:29 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Had a few different people complain about it in our raid last night but my FPS went up. I play on a almost 5 year old machine with a Nvidia 960 as well at 2k resolution.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I experienced ungodly lag in in the greater invasion last night. Towards the end the server actually desynced completely with my char location and i could not move at all. Everything else worked fine, chat, menues, respec, mounting - everything. But i was perma rooted in place for some reason and had to hearth out and relog to regain the ability to walk.

Maybe it's to do with dropping support on Dx9?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Maybe it's to do with dropping support on Dx9?
    The game wouldn't even launch then. Most likely it's related to whatever backend changes they did yesterday for the additional maintenance. That and launching servers again right at prime time so everyone was clogging the hell out of the game. Normally it's staggered more when the servers go live in the afternoon.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vipala View Post
    I logged in this morning and my FPS in dalaran was 10. Disabled everything and started enabling 1 by 1. Each addon slightly lowered it but the really big drop came from weakauras, was like 60-80 fps drop for me.
    I actually have not been in a raid yet
    Update
    While weakaura in general seems to cause a big FPS drop right now, there seemed to be a specific weakaura that caused a very big drop for me. Like 30 out of the 80 fps. So you can also try deleting them 1 by 1 and closing /wa to see how the fps changes.

Yeah, FPS for halved with 7.3.5. That sucks.