Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I see. Honestly "mainsplaining" hasn't been a thing since 2015 and the only people that really said it were some of the worst.
    Just imagine me saying the ".... from 2015 ... " bit with a snarky voice - that's how much credit i give the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Am I the only liberal that gives zero shits about Trump's comment? Booker should be freaking the fuck out about a whole lot of things Trump is doing, his moronic comments about other countries should be pretty low on that list.
    You should check Booker out a bit.

He can do more than one thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Well, the optimistic me says that as a black member of Congress, he is using his position of influence to give voice to his constituents, namely minorities, that find the president's remarks offensive and enraging.

The pessimistic me wonders if he uses outrage on social issues to distract from his rather Republican-lite economic policies.

For me, this is just another face palm moment of national embarrassment; unfortunately they're a dime a dozen these days. I'd rather stay focused on policy, but on the other hand, I don't like the idea of normalizing this travesty of leadership.
    Yes this crossed my mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    You should check Booker out a bit.

He can do more than one thing.
    Sure. True enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowlithic View Post
    Coming from a guy that has probably never worked a hard day in his life.
    Nice personal attack. But I guarantee I have worked harder than you ever will.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Nice personal attack. But I guarantee I have worked harder than you ever will.

Lol 90% of your posts are personal attacks. Please answer the job question since you seem to always be on this site calling somebody a racist and other shit. Really doubt you have credibility.

Lol 90% of your posts are personal attacks. Please answer the job question since you seem to always be on this site calling somebody a racist and other shit. Really doubt you have credibility.
    If they were, I would be banned more. And I don't give personal information out over the internet. Especially to someone like you. And if you are defending a racist and saying racist things, then you are a racist. I don't go around calling everyone racist for no reason. And I will always have more credibility than you. All you do is go around and make wildly false claims with no evidence. Just like right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I see. Honestly "mainsplaining" hasn't been a thing since 2015 and the only people that really said it were some of the worst.
    I swear I heard the term "mansplaining" coming out of the mouths of people who supposedly hated the concept in a 100:1 ratio to the amount of times I heard it used straight.

I wish everyone would shut the fuck up about it. It's a worse portmanteau than "Brexit".

"Man" doesn't sound anything like "ex". Nor does "Britain".

In fact come to think of it, "Brexplaining" probably works better than "mansplaining"...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    If they were, I would be banned more. And I don't give personal information out over the internet. Especially to someone like you. And if you are defending a racist and saying racist things, then you are a racist. I don't go around calling everyone racist for no reason. And I will always have more credibility than you. All you do is go around and make wildly false claims with no evidence. Just like right now.
    I have never made false claims before.

I have never made false claims before.
    And never will again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    People get upset when celebrities aren’t role models but yet people elect this.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis