Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rukya View Post
    Your bias is showing

Funny thing hand grenades and multiple crimes happening

Ok live in that unicorn world
    You people are so funny.

I live in a very immigrant-heavy neighbourhood, not "unicorn world". For someone who supposedly ain't that fond of the Alt-right, you sure do adhere 100% to their tactics and reasoning.

Have fun with that, I'll stick to living in the real world.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2018-01-18 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    You people are so funny.

I live in a very immigrant-heavy neighbourhood, not "unicorn world". For someone who supposedly ain't that fond of the Alt-right, you sure do adhere 100% to their tactics and reasoning.

You live in Umeå where the biggest group of foreign born are finns.

You people are so funny.

I used to live with Muslim refuges. Rape/arson/stabbings/murder/suicide/intimidation/robbery/extortion/welfare/trash everywhere/muh honor and what i remember the most that odd hate for their western host country.

Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    You live in Umeå where the biggest group of foreign born are finns.
    Not in this neighbourhood they're not.

Swedistan has an army?

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    We have a fair number of Swedish posters, proportionally, and combine that with far-right extremists who want to misrepresent the status quo in Sweden in pursuing an anti-Muslim propaganda agenda, and there you have it.

"Gang" doesn't translate as "damn Muslims", to anyone that isn't prejudiced to begin with. The article's about gang activity.
    Time to remove those blinders champ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Not in this neighbourhood they're not.
    I am inclined to believe the neighbourhood you live in actually is largely made up by european or east asian migrants when I'm looking at the data for Umeå.

I am inclined to believe the neighbourhood you live in actually is largely made up by european or east asian migrants when I'm looking at the data for Umeå.
    And as someone having lived in the neighbourhood my entire life, I'd be inclined to disagree. For better or worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Time to remove those blinders champ.
    The "blinders" where I look at what the article actually says, and don't immediately leap to racist and prejudiced claims that the article in no way supports?

And as someone having lived in the neighbourhood my entire life, I'd be inclined to disagree. For better or worse.
    I'm not inclined to take your word for it. Too many people gon about living in immigrant heavy areas and then it turns out they're mostly surrounded by other europeans.

I'm not inclined to take your word for it. Too many people gon about living in immigrant heavy areas and then it turns out they're mostly surrounded by other europeans.
    And you're free not to.

Doesn't change the facts of the reality I live in, at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right, don't believe someone who actually lives there. Believe instead in far-right racists beating drums of white nationalism.

And then act like that makes sense.

The "blinders" where I look at what the article actually says, and don't immediately leap to racist and prejudiced claims that the article in no way supports?
    I don't think you should talk about that since you were the first to even mention muslims in the thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epicuros View Post
    How about arabs?
    Concerning the grenades being thrown by criminals, the bulk of them are actually smuggled in from the balkans, e.g stocks still remaining from yugoslav times. The troublesome people are not all Arabs.

Deleted
    We have a fair number of Swedish posters, proportionally, and combine that with far-right extremists who want to misrepresent the status quo in Sweden in pursuing an anti-Muslim propaganda agenda, and there you have it.

"Gang" doesn't translate as "damn Muslims", to anyone that isn't prejudiced to begin with. The article's about gang activity.
    There is no need to "misrepresent" - unless you are going to posit that our PM, the Glorious Welder, a lifelong Union and SAP man, is secretly a far-right extremist?

Right, don't believe someone who actually lives there. Believe instead in far-right racists beating drums of white nationalism.

And then act like that makes sense.
    "Don't believe someone who actually lives there"? I am Swedish too. I know what the situation is like in Sweden and people have consistently lied about living in such areas online. Umeå barely has any foreign born population and the biggest foreign born group are the finns. So, with that in mind, yes, I don't believe that.

I wonder if Magdalena Andersson, with her 1st grade Math-skills helped him calculate the cost of using Military for a job that Police could handle.
    Instead of putting the money into a bigger, improved police force - let's deploy military. He's pretty much the biggest idiot to ever make PM, unchallenged.

Quote Originally Posted by Crummy View Post
    I wonder if Magdalena Andersson, with her 1st grade Math-skills helped him calculate the cost of using Military for a job that Police could handle.
    Instead of putting the money into a bigger, improved police force - let's deploy military. He's pretty much the biggest idiot to ever make PM, unchallenged.
    No, he's the second biggest idiot, the biggest is Reinfeldt.

Using military within your own country is fascism.

Let in violent refugees. Deploy army to pacify. Police state achieved.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Using military within your own country is fascism.
    It's the most left-wing progressive country in Europe.