Thread: Reap Souls

Deleted

Reap Souls

Hi guys.

I've come back to my lock, after putting him aside for quite some time.

And now I just completely forgot.. Should I use Reap Souls BEFORE I put my dots? Or AFTER?

Or does it even matter?

Check the Rotation section on Lock One Stop Shop. It explains in detail the sequence you'll want to be using.

I think the quick and dirty answer is that you want Reap Souls to still be active when your Unstable Afflictions expire (since the increased chance for them to reapply themselves via the artifact talent is really strong) while still keeping it up for as much of their duration as possible. I'd recommend double checking with someone who knows what they're talking about, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Wondercrab View Post
    I think the quick and dirty answer is that you want Reap Souls to still be active when your Unstable Afflictions expire (since the increased chance for them to reapply themselves via the artifact talent is really strong) while still keeping it up for as much of their duration as possible. I'd recommend double checking with someone who knows what they're talking about, though.
    You want the most possible ticks of UA under the effect of reap, having it active when they expire is nice but not the goal. As previously stated check lockonestopshop.com for more information or the lock discord. Generally you want to reap right after you cast your last UA in a drain cycle and then immediately start draining, this is not a hard and fast rule and advanced reap usage can get pretty complicated but just try to maximize your UA ticks under reap and you won't be too far off optimal reap usage.