Deleted

Thumbs down Portal keeper lfr adds nerfed or bugged?

Hi as topic says, i was doing lfr today and i couldnt get shards by draining the small adds that portal keeper spawns, i hope this is a bug otherwise i will be very angry at blizzard for stealth nerfing wlocks. Please post if this happend to you aswell and dont post replies "maybe you didnt drain soul them"

maybe you didnt drain soul them

In all seriousness, there's a bug right now that drain soul isn't giving shards in raid bosses.
    Resident BM Asshole

I believe only some raid bosses. The biggest culprits I know at the moment are PKH, AHC and Varim on mythic but it perhaps happens on more. Supposedly Warriors also have an issue with one of their on death abilities not working as well.

Aggramar and Argus were fine for me at least.

- - - Updated - - -

Eonar seems to be fine as well (for me anyhow).

The FPS drops down to 4 though don't make any raids enjoyable at the moment either.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikeyshadow View Post
    I believe only some raid bosses. The biggest culprits I know at the moment are PKH, AHC and Varim on mythic but it perhaps happens on more. Supposedly Warriors also have an issue with one of their on death abilities not working as well.

Aggramar and Argus were fine for me at least.

- - - Updated - - -

Eonar seems to be fine as well (for me anyhow).

The FPS drops down to 4 though don't make any raids enjoyable at the moment either.
    This is a huge issue for the few people that are affected by it right now, I really wish it got more attention but instead people want to complain about mob scaling and stuff that doesn't matter. I basically haven't been able to raid since Tuesday due to the fps issue and the really frustrating part is its only affecting some people. I only play the game to raid and can't really do that right now, its a pretty huge issue for those affected.

Are we even sure this wasn't an intentional fix? As much as I don't like being nerfed Varimathras was jsut broken for affliction when we are supposed to be mediocre at ST dps. I could see this as a semi-stealth nerf to not give shards from long living enemies but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by SpamHealzu View Post
    Are we even sure this wasn't an intentional fix? As much as I don't like being nerfed Varimathras was jsut broken for affliction when we are supposed to be mediocre at ST dps. I could see this as a semi-stealth nerf to not give shards from long living enemies but who knows.
    Well we do not know until they announce something and/or fix it. It does make sense as a nerf as it reduces our damage on our strongest 4 fights but I think it's more likely to be a bug.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...31421102194688

Well we do not know until they announce something and/or fix it. It does make sense as a nerf as it reduces our damage on our strongest 4 fights but I think it's more likely to be a bug.

- - - Updated - - -

Was just going to link that! I'd say that's some good news. Annoying that it's broken, but thankful it's not an intentional nerf (or so it seems).

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the update with the tweet... hopefully farm next week is more enjoyable without the bugs/lag

Quote Originally Posted by SpamHealzu View Post
    Thanks for the update with the tweet... hopefully farm next week is more enjoyable without the bugs/lag
    You're welcome. I've seen a few reports that show the bug is fixed post maintenance. Perhaps will have to wait until tomorrow though for the same in EU.