Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    try pulling 4-5 mobs as a nontank class and then come back with your "i want more npc dmg" comments
    Similarly, go naked with a level 1 to Argus and come back and say damage is too low. The fuck?

Quote Originally Posted by Micka Steelspark View Post
    Like they used to. The monkeys swirling banana would almost one-shot you back during MoP.
    Nothing ever nearly one-shot me in MoP when MoP was current. Y'all make up anything to try and push this stupid change. No, leveling should not be tedious. No, leveling should not be hard. No, leveling should not require CC. These quests have been around since 2010, BC WOTLK longer than that. The amount of people that have done the zones over and over again with alts way outnumbers new players, we shouldn't be forced to deal with tedious leveling just to get an alt to 110. You had the option to not wear heirlooms or do the ironman challenge or whatever it was. We don't have an option to reverse this so we can just have our alts at 110 and it's bullshit. The game is trash enough right now at 110 now they want to make it complete garbage to get to 110 as well, please.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raptar View Post
    I'm not trolling, it's close to perfection now. After all those years they finally fixed the fundemental thing of WoW. It's immersive again and it will make the community stronger. When you have a 110 class now you really feel like you reached something!
    What did you achieve? You grinded the awful slog of leveling from 1-110. There are too many levels to this game to have to grind all the way to 110. If the level cap was 60 still then yea, maybe its okay but 110 awful levels of grinding high health mobs that don't do anything. They are just punching bags that have large health pools and slow you down. Lvling isn't the fundamental thing of WoW, its the boring tedious task that you must do in order to participate in the game. Also there is nothing immersive and nothing that gives you a sense of achievement that you just finished the questing for the 10th time except only this time it takes 5x longer. It clearly also doesn't make the community stronger, where have you been the past 2 days where the whole community is split in half arguing and insulting each other over the change?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Most people on the internet nowadays need a good spank.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Similarly, go naked with a level 1 to Argus and come back and say damage is too low. The fuck?
    before the 7.3.5 changes, you could easily kill a 4-5 stack, now its not that easy, and your refference makes no sense

before the 7.3.5 changes, you could easily kill a 4-5 stack, now its not that easy, and your refference makes no sense
    Because what you're saying is "overpull in a manner that isn't balanced around and notice that you do in fact take damage", which is just bonkers stupid. Mobs deal too little damage, pulling 2-3+ mobs should require cooldowns.

Yes, let that huge Gronn at the end of the WoD intro scenario require 110 assistance to beat because "harder is better" for content that got outdated a long time ago.

the lvl cap will be increased soon and the leveling is now slower, are you asking to slow even more?

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Yes, let that huge Gronn at the end of the WoD intro scenario require 110 assistance to beat because "harder is better" for content that got outdated a long time ago.
    This. WoD is basically unplayable.

I fear to discover how bad will perform my lvl 87 Druid in MoP.

Harder is better only if it does not affect the pre-actual-expansion levelling times.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    try pulling 4-5 mobs as a nontank class and then come back with your "i want more npc dmg" comments
    I did as a warlock they didn’t even dent my voidwalker.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    I did as a warlock they didn’t even dent my voidwalker.
    Locks and hunters are two vanilla leveling cliches that utilize pets.

I know right? "LOLOLOL mobs didn't touch my pet specifically designed to fill a tank role for me while I quest, its all fine!"

These guys are literally ridiculous, anything to push their point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Most people on the internet nowadays need a good spank.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yet even back in tbc you couldn’t just let stuff beat on your voidwalker/pet.

I also let some mobs beat on my lock with the voidwalker on passive and there hits didn’t even do a 10th of my health as a clothy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Imurbandaid View Post
    I know right? "LOLOLOL mobs didn't touch my pet specifically designed to fill a tank role for me while I quest, its all fine!"

These guys are literally ridiculous, anything to push their point.
    Read above.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Yet even back in tbc you couldn’t just let stuff beat on your voidwalker/pet.

I also let some mobs beat on my lock with the voidwalker on passive and there hits didn’t even do a 10th of my health as a clothy.
    You're right, I've rolled a hunter back then and the mobs would annihilate the pet if I pulled that many.