Whats with Azeroth's new 2nd moon?

So as of 7.3.5 Azeroth has a second moon and I am VERY surprised, unless I have missed it, that no one has mentioned it yet.

If it has been mentioned then whoops on opening a new topic.

Here is a video of them, new new moon is where Argus use to be, and if you are on a character that has killed Argus both the red star and this new blue moon are both in the sky at the same area.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/219796219

EDIT: Here is an image from a character that has killed Argus.

https://i.imgur.com/eQi4d0w.jpg

EDIT 2: Omg I feel so silly, some how in all my years of playing I have never seen it but after FuxieDK pointed it out and looking it up I feel rather stupid now. How on earth have I managed to never see this all these years! Its a freaking moon! I guess it just shocked me because I was expecting argus up there while I was on my alt. Sorry to waste everyone time.
    Last edited by Byucknah The Red; 2018-01-18 at 01:13 PM.
    #GarroshDidNothingWrong #TeamLightboundGarrosh
    #EXMVP

10+ Year Old Account
    It have been comming and going, during the last 13 years..

The big one is called The Mother or The White Lady and the small one The Child..
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2018-01-18 at 01:07 PM.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    It have been comming and going, during the last 13 years..

The big one is called The Mother or The White Lady and the small one The Child..
    For real? I have never seen the second moon ever in my years of playing... Either I am not observant or...

Edit: I... I feel so stupid now. How did I miss this all these years. Thank you for telling me.
    Last edited by Byucknah The Red; 2018-01-18 at 01:14 PM.
    #GarroshDidNothingWrong #TeamLightboundGarrosh
    #EXMVP

Quote Originally Posted by Byucknah The Red View Post
    For real? I have never seen the second moon ever in my years of playing... Either I am not observant or...
    It was removed during The Burning Crusade but added back in Mists of Pandaria.
    In Legion it was present during the entire expansion, I have seen it many times in Highmountain.
    ~Metzen whispered in my ear "it's all ogar now"...

Its got something to do with elune lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    i think it was around mop when they added it back

lorewise tho its always been there
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

that's no moon!!!! It's the garrison class hall space pirate inn hangout meant for BFA!

Deleted
    Nice stealth pimp of your Twitch channel.