Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

Achievement assistance

Hey,

Apologies if this is not the right area to make such a request.

I'm looking to complete the "Commander of Argus" achievement, to kill all the rares on Argus. I'm missing Rezira the Seer, the grind is massive and the cheese to get to him using gliders/toys isn't something I have access to.

I'm wondering if someone who has access to the portal could let me join them to kill him? Appreciate any help

I'm on EU-Tarren Mill

Quote Originally Posted by Khrux View Post
    Hey,

Apologies if this is not the right area to make such a request.

I'm looking to complete the "Commander of Argus" achievement, to kill all the rares on Argus. I'm missing Rezira the Seer, the grind is massive and the cheese to get to him using gliders/toys isn't something I have access to.

I'm wondering if someone who has access to the portal could let me join them to kill him? Appreciate any help
    I'm not sure if they're still a thing, but as recently as a couple months ago there were parties you could join farming eyes. It's really not that long of a grind with a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I'm not sure if they're still a thing, but as recently as a couple months ago there were parties you could join farming eyes. It's really not that long of a grind with a group.
    I did try this but seems its not a common thing anymore