Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    You know what I hate? That I got a 940 Titanforged Arcane Chrystal on a Alt that I don't even play except to get 1 challenge skin. Now my chances on that happening again with my main are most likely 0. -_-
    940 is possible? holy shit. I've just been trying to get anything with optimal stats on my fury war... 940 ilvl and I do shit dmg compared to my alts in 920. fucking christ I need haste and I HATE the god damn itemisation this xpac. It wouldn't be so bad if I had 4 piece but I've been stuck at 3/4 for 2 weeks now.

I hate having to play arms to be an unkillable god but I got so depressed last night doing a fucking surumar WQ for cache (the 3 elites) and they actually got me to 75% health. IMO that shouldn't even be possible . I had the WW belt on and talent as well, still took me a minute to kill them,... on arms I just 1shot every fucking thing in my path while passively healing for ridiculous amounts. Fury is so much more enjoyable than arms but it's trash in anything but raids or instanced pvp.

Sorry for hitting you with a rant lmao

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    RRNG (Relinquished RNG)-lottery at its best (worst).

Lucky, but not as lucky as the guy that got 2 970 Arcanocrystals 2 weeks in a row. :<
    Fuck that guy. xD
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    940 is possible? holy shit. I've just been trying to get anything with optimal stats on my fury war... 940 ilvl and I do shit dmg compared to my alts in 920. fucking christ I need haste and I HATE the god damn itemisation this xpac. It wouldn't be so bad if I had 4 piece but I've been stuck at 3/4 for 2 weeks now.

I hate having to play arms to be an unkillable god but I got so depressed last night doing a fucking surumar WQ for cache (the 3 elites) and they actually got me to 75% health. IMO that shouldn't even be possible . I had the WW belt on and talent as well, still took me a minute to kill them,... on arms I just 1shot every fucking thing in my path while passively healing for ridiculous amounts. Fury is so much more enjoyable than arms but it's trash in anything but raids or instanced pvp.

Sorry for hitting you with a rant lmao
    Arcano Chrystal can Titanforge to the max level IIRC (980?), in addition it can procc sockets and 3rd stats like leech. Yes, it sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    Arcano Chrystal can Titanforge to the max level IIRC (980?), in addition it can procc sockets and 3rd stats like leech. Yes, it sucks.
    I don't understand how that's possible. Isn't it taken from base ilvl? so it starts out at like 860 right? or w/e the ilvl was at the first months. So rolling for an item in argus currency makes it a bse ilvl of 910 and can titanforge from there?

I've been mythic farming nighthold for a while just to get my BiS trink... not even a shitty one, nothing at all!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    I don't understand how that's possible. Isn't it taken from base ilvl? so it starts out at like 860 right? or w/e the ilvl was at the first months. So rolling for an item in argus currency makes it a bse ilvl of 910 and can titanforge from there?

I've been mythic farming nighthold for a while just to get my BiS trink... not even a shitty one, nothing at all!
    All relinquished stuff starts at 910.