Page 19 of 79 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Lol yes, the EU making overtures to Ukraine and possibly Ukraine joining the EFTA was not an existential threat.
    We won economic offer there, so there is that; EU isn't omnipotent.

Together with US (and perhaps even mostly by US efforts - remember "fuck the EU"?) they then did "revolution" instead; didn't do much good.

The EU swallowing all the former periphery of the USSR leaving them to deal not with individual weaker countries but with the commission on any trade issue with their former subjects is not an existential threat.
    Yes, it isn't. With people who have actual prosperity of their own country in mind (rather then "whatever hurts Russia, let's do that") Russia has plenty to offer. See Germany going ahead with Nord Stream 2.

The fact that all your assets are laundered here because noone wants to stick them in Ruble is not a problem of control either I guess.
    It is a problem with you allowing them to be laundered there; but not existential problem either.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Yeah, it makes a lot of sense why sentiments that America should be pulling out of world hegemony have been spreading like wildfire. Propaganda farms have proven to be massively successful in swaying American opinion.
    Growing misery "at home" is what makes people susceptible to propaganda.

You don't solve it by more foreign interventions.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Growing misery "at home" is what makes people susceptible to propaganda.

You don't solve it by more foreign interventions.
    Being a world power is what grants people in the US the ability to have such luxurious lives. It's the concrete foundation. Building a strong social support system on top of that foundation is important, but getting rid of the world power part makes it so that our security at home is feeble and susceptible to falling apart.

More interventions may not quell unrest at home, but pulling out of the world superpower race completely demolishes chances of people feeling secure in their homes.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Being a world power is what grants people in the US the ability to have such luxurious lives. It's the concrete foundation. Building a strong social support system on top of that foundation is important, but getting rid of the world power part makes it so that our security at home is feeble and susceptible to falling apart.
    Well, USSR had all that and strong social support system... didn't stop it from dissolving.

People don't value what they have; they value what they don't.

More interventions may not quell unrest at home, but pulling out of the world superpower race completely demolishes chances of people feeling secure in their homes.
    Or maybe it'll actually put government focus where it should be.

And that luxurious lifestyle was never meant to last.

So...no "bombshell...
    How unsurprising.

So it seems Shit Bag Nunes now wants to keep it hidden? Republicans won't let the FBI see the memo, who are the ones being accused.

Democrats that were permitted to see it claim it's just a series of republican talking points and not evidence of wrong doing.

So between the claims of a shit bag and what seems to be the most likely reality, I'll go with the most likely reality that it's just a series of republican talking points making vague accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    So it seems Shit Bag Nunes now wants to keep it hidden? Republicans won't let the FBI see the memo, who are the ones being accused.

Democrats that were permitted to see it claim it's just a series of republican talking points and not evidence of wrong doing.

So between the claims of a shit bag and what seems to be the most likely reality, I'll go with the most likely reality that it's just a series of republican talking points making vague accusations.
    DoJ isn't allowed to see it either.

If it was such a bombshell, surely they'd simply release it to the public to show how serious the issue is, which would allow the public to put pressure on lawmakers to address the issues without the "deep state" intervening.

This can't be a load of hot air, not after all those other times Nunes has delivered!

10+ Year Old Account
    Who do I ping about making this a sticky thread, but also adding the original post date to the title?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

I want them to release the memo. Not only that, release all the evidence they have on Trump and his goons squad. Release all the names of everyone who was being monitored.

@Jeezy911

Where's the bombshell? Hell, where's the bomb or the shell? Hell, where's anything?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Kekkeri View Post
    You are correct - this memo is like a hyped video game that is not going into production.
    It’s the Duke Nukem Forever of memos. When it finally comes out, it will be dissapointing

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    As of right now the document is classified but an immediate push from republicans to release to the public after reading. Not sure what it is exactly but members of the GOP are almost jumping up and down trying to keep quiet.

MY guess is a direct link that shows citizens being spied upon for political gain coming from the US justice department under the Obama administration. I have a feeling this document will be released or leaked.
    What happened to the big bombshell? Oh noes . . .

Sad news instead of fake news
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Togashii View Post
    It’s the Duke Nukem Forever of memos. When it finally comes out, it will be dissapointing
    I'm sure Jeezy's parents can relate...

@Jeezy911

Anything yet in this bombshell?!? Or is your intent to terrorize us by holding us in breathless anticipation.

Because ya know, while you've been lumbering around doing nothing, Anti-Trump scored a hat trick.

ALL OF THESE SINCE YOU MADE THIS THREAD! LOL.

But don't worry. I'm sure Devin-fucking-Nunes will squeeze out a turd for you before too long, rofl.

You're not very good at this.

seems like jeezy is putting feels before reals.....
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    seems like jeezy is putting feels before reals.....
    That the slogan of Camp Orange, "Feels befour reals".

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    @Jeezy911

Anything yet in this bombshell?!? Or is your intent to terrorize us by holding us in breathless anticipation.

Because ya know, while you've been lumbering around doing nothing, Anti-Trump scored a hat trick.

ALL OF THESE SINCE YOU MADE THIS THREAD! LOL.

But don't worry. I'm sure Devin-fucking-Nunes will squeeze out a turd for you before too long, rofl.

You're not very good at this.
    Well regardless of what happens with Mueller, it's clearvthe investigation is now tainted. The justice department clearly used resources to undermine the presidential transition, and now we know the FBI has basically tried to cover it up with the lost text messages.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I'm sure Jeezy's parents can relate...
    Na they told me to get out and be an independent person. How's your moms basement?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Well regardless of what happens with Mueller, it's clearvthe investigation is now tainted. The justice department clearly used resources to undermine the presidential transition, and now we know the FBI has basically tried to cover it up with the lost text messages.
    If you believe that kind of utterly baseless nuttery, not only do I have a bridge to sell you, but I can prove it was made by aliens.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    If you believe that kind of utterly baseless nuttery, not only do I have a bridge to sell you, but I can prove it was made by aliens.
    The FBI X-Files are public, we know about bridges and aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Jeezy isn't here to debate policy or news. The fact he hasn't been indefinitely banned blows my mind.

Never would he consider the facts of Mueller's investigation, nor would he ever consider that with the number of people on the case that there might be a person who has a few opinions, that again, don't change the legal facts. He'd never consider, either, that the transition team had been legitimately watched after a long series of either witting or unwitting involvement with a foreign government. No. The Fox News, Hannity, Trump, Jeezy human centipede of propaganda has their talking point, so Jeezy is on a quixotic journey to prove the deep state, pizzagate, unregenerate, or baseless theory of the week that he was foolish enough to believe.