Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

Thread: We're in!

We're in!

NA servers have already returned from maintenance.

"Remember it's a game. Have a beer buff. Chill." ~ Brewmaster Kolee

Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster Kolee View Post
    NA servers have already returned from maintenance.
    ??? It said it starts at 7 and I was able to log on at 7:30. Was it like a 15 minute maintenance that they "scheduled" a third of a day for?
    Uses the same signature for over a year, just randomly gets infracted for it recently.
    Placeholder signature is placeholder and will hopefully make me finish my shit (lol it didn't).
    Oh yeah, I'm a Druid and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that will continue in BfA.

I think the better question is, did it fix the performance issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Evory View Post
    I think the better question is, did it fix the performance issues?
    Wowhead is claiming it did, but I won't know til Monday when I try Mythic Imonar again at either <5 frames or 50. Never had an issue on my alts in LFR, only seemed to affect my main.
    Uses the same signature for over a year, just randomly gets infracted for it recently.
    Placeholder signature is placeholder and will hopefully make me finish my shit (lol it didn't).
    Oh yeah, I'm a Druid and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that will continue in BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Wowhead is claiming it did, but I won't know til Monday when I try Mythic Imonar again at either <5 frames or 50. Never had an issue on my alts in LFR, only seemed to affect my main.
    Too bad they tested LFR which was never causing the issues to begin with. At least for me, heroic/mythic was where it was really really bad.

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing | Sahrotaar

Quote Originally Posted by Paarthurnax View Post
    Too bad they tested LFR which was never causing the issues to begin with. At least for me, heroic/mythic was where it was really really bad.
    It did affect LFR. Got FPS drops like crazy on Aggramar and Argus on my DH. When I went there on my rogue however, there was no drops.