Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Why should leveling take longer? It only serves as a gate to the actual game.
    A gate for who? Veteran players have had the toons they want to raid on lvl 100 for years now, and they, as well as new players, get a 100 boost baseline.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

The people upset by it don't even like leveling. So why are you leveling at all? I have 5 110s and everything else @100. If I hated leveling, I wouldn't make an alt.
    Many level alts so that they can do endgame activities with them. They don't want to level them, but they would rather do that than pay for the boost.

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    I like where the health pools are at with mobs now, especially in dungeons. Bosses actually survive long enough for them to use their mechanics 2-3 times.

I would like to see them dish out more damage though, I still feel as though healers have an easy time which could be made more challenging if the Tanks took more damage, and standing in fire was more punishing. While leveling, more damage from mobs might actually make it worthwhile to carry food around. Hell, bandages might even be useful again.
    Try this as someone who has to heal a tank who still thinks he can pull half the dungeon and survive easily. Especially when they love using their movement speed buffs. >_>

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    @Transmigration, you do understand that while it may not be difficult for you, it's quite difficult for many people, right? There's enough threads on official forums where people complain that they get utterly destroyed by mobs, that they have to pop CDs if they pull more than 3 mobs.
    Some classes also have an easier time than others.

Paladins can still tear through packs of mobs, but shadow priests, with pretty shit tier dps at low levels, can't easily rush through it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Transmigration View Post
    If the enemies were stronger and more intelligent. If first aid was useful again. If you had to worry about your gear and play smart while leveling, the actual game wouldn't just be lfr and raids once a week; it would start at level 1 and continue on for as long as you desire.
    Sorry dude you should see someone for your DELUSIONS.
    NOTHING will make first aid usefull. and if you just do lfr once a week that is also a YOU problem as the game offers way more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Transmigration View Post
    Don't you think that's your perception and not necessarily a fact? I played in 2004 too and I didn't even consider raiding at the time. I was too busy with everything else.
    no thats a fact which you obviously perceive wrong and makes it an YOU error AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    No, even in Vanilla, leveling was just a hurdle to get past in order to get to the actual game.
    Congratulations, you've missed the point of playing entirely. To be fair, you're hardly the only one though.

I think the difficulty is fine where it is, I just wish leveling was slower. Leveling is still a bit too fast in my opinion