Headache over weakauras Timed ending

Hey all! I am asking for some sort of help with weakauras. I am praying that the answer has been right there and i havent figured it out yet, and have experimented quite abit until now with no real success.

What I am simply trying to do is as such:

A notification that can stay visible for X seconds after the trigger has ended (aura)

Now, lots of triggers have a timed setting at the bottom, but Auras does not. this is whats killing me. The only work around I have managed is to make 2 weakauras for a single thing, where 1 trigger is the real trigger applied on me / my target, then that action whispers me a code, and that code triggers the 2nd weakaura chat message that (chat message event -> whisper -> isexactly), which does have a timed setting, to x seconds.

I have tried the following with no success
    -having an extra trigger at the bottom (a chat message il never recieve), setting that to my X time, and the whole single weakaura dynamic information to display that triggers info.
    -events -> combat log options. Call me crazy sometimes these arent working right i do not know i rly dont trust this part, over the course of me playing around with this i havent been very happy with the results, i just tested again today. additionally party / not in party was a massive pain when testing that also...

Simply, need a way to use Auras triggers with a timer setting.

Animations is a possibility (ending animation = no fade at all and lasts for X sec) but when you close your wa it stays there and even when you relog, example if u set it to 60 sec. wont help at all when im making a quick WA for my guild for a boss or something.

Is there something im missing?
    Last edited by Berserk; 2018-01-19 at 01:24 PM.

Use Event - Combat Log - Spell Aura Applied/Removed and start a timer based on that

Ok, thats actually, yup it was right there. Thank you Rehok