Have the missing transmog appearances been restored?

I haven't logged in since people noticed that certain appearances you've learned have been removed.

As a transmog hunter, it just... instant killed any interest I had in playing. I grinded, I farmed, I quested, I spent years learning all those appearances, only to have them "unlearned".

Have they been restored yet? Because after all that time & effort, I'm pretty much ready to take a hiatus rather than start farming all over again.

Seeing years of hard work wiped out will do that.

Mine were, so should be good.

Downloaded the patch and logged in.

Well, The First Satyr's Shoulderpads are back... but Wardrobe Helper says I need transmogs from 5-mans I KNOW I cleared of everything. I didn't move on to the next 5-man until I cleared a place out.

And now thanks to the Personal Loot rule, I literally CANNOT go back in there and get them again, since I'm the wrong spec.

Hrmmm...

- - - Updated - - -

After the patch, I logged into an alt (same class).

CanIMogIt: Items updated: +0, -16

Some additional items were added to old 5-player dungeons to fill in holes in loot tables for personal loot for some specs.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    if you had the shoulders from xavius they have been restored well to me at least im sure everyone else as well

BUT I still missing my yak mount and since I do old raids on a daily basis this mount missing is annoying I need that mount back asap please

A few of my transmogs disappeared from my sets but I was able to dig and eventually find them in my unlocked appearances.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.