Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    I dunno, shard gen feels pretty pokey on the alpha. I'm glad for when the infernal rolls around so that there's some action going on. I wouldn't be offended if it were a 2m cooldown, though I imagine one of it or Dark Soul gets nerfed in that case.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    What pet management skills? You put /petattack on your filler nuke as a macro and there's no pet management other than having a mouseover pet attack macro in the rare case you want it to attack something you're not attacking.
    Things like using the proper utility at the right moment, turning off autocast on spells that will impact group play like seethe/cripple, or even just as simple as using the 'intended' pet for your spec since that's how blizzard 'wants us to play'.

Not overly complex, challenging or even clunky to do - but even so plenty of people failed at doing it, even worse when they refuse to listen/learn.

I hope they make an Incubus pet to complement the Succubus. Maybe as a glyph.

Quote Originally Posted by Danvash View Post
    They announced it 3 years ago and then forgot about it, so I wouldn't hold my breath. But, hey, they made the doe travel form for druids, so maybe one day when you've got more grey hairs.

10+ Year Old Account
    each spec should have unique demons at their disposal. Demo currently(albeit horribly implemented) already do and are getting even better in BFA. Destro should get demons of a fel fire variety while affliction should have ones that focus on dots and debuffs.

So we will loose perma Doomguard and Infernal in BFA?

Enviado desde mi SM-G935U mediante Tapatalk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarespawn2012 View Post
    each spec should have unique demons at their disposal. Demo currently(albeit horribly implemented) already do and are getting even better in BFA. Destro should get demons of a fel fire variety while affliction should have ones that focus on dots and debuffs.
    Infernal is Destruction-only in BfA so you have your wish.

I personally would be happy to gut my demons for personal power, as I am not a huge fan of babysitting guardians.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danvash View Post
    They never will.

Why? Because whilst succubi seduce their victims, incubbi rape them. Blizz are not going to risk having what are, in real world lore, demon male rapists in the game. I'm surprised the succubus is still in it with her whip, bondage costume and Seduce.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Infernal is Destruction-only in BfA so you have your wish..
    ..which is, of course, another nerf to aff's aoe.

You well know by now, the other specs can't have anything fire related because god forbid warlock was an entire multifaceted class instead of a monothematic spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebiroth99 View Post
    They never will.

Why? Because whilst succubi seduce their victims, incubbi rape them. Blizz are not going to risk having what are, in real world lore, demon male rapists in the game. I'm surprised the succubus is still in it with her whip, bondage costume and Seduce.

- - - Updated - - -

..which is, of course, another nerf to aff's aoe.
    Succubi use their supernatural beauty to overcome male will. They are desire demons, so the whole consensual sex part goes out the window and still turns out to be rape.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Succubi use their supernatural beauty to overcome male will. They are desire demons, so the whole consensual sex part goes out the window and still turns out to be rape.
    Think this whole line of convo is silly, imagine they just dont have anywhere theyre trying to put these demons in the game thus far and its by no stretch of the imagination worth the time to make a whole new model and rig for a glyph.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarespawn2012 View Post
    Not really how it works though...Demo is like BM...it has some special pet(s) that the other two can't access. They made it so every basic demon is usable by any spec, instead of having each spec based around using a specific demon. Probably the closest Warlock will get...

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Think this whole line of convo is silly, imagine they just dont have anywhere theyre trying to put these demons in the game thus far and its by no stretch of the imagination worth the time to make a whole new model and rig for a glyph.
    They did it eventually for druid travel form lol. Apparently a stag needed a female version which is nothing more than a bland inferior doe model. It looks like a Bambi that never grew up.

The only reason this conversation exists is because a community rep had actually announced that they were working on the incubus to begin with. Either way, the gender of a demon is the least of my concerns.

I want the damn updated spell effects for warlock and for incinerate to be wider closer to its live version.

We are 4 months out from release, likely closer to 2 since they have a lockdown version, and affliction has yet to see dot/shadowbolt updates, and the demo animations like bilescourge bombers and demonbolt aren't even finished.

Back during Legion Alpha/Beta, I was super hopeful that with the changes they were making to Demo at the time that they'd give us the Beast Mastery treatment, and allow us to have two pets, similar to how Hunters get Hati and whatever else they tamed. I still kind of think it'd be justifiable as a Demonology Warlock to have two demons out at once, even if they were just the regular, vanilla demons.

Give me my Demon Armies that last permanently dammit, >,<.

Destro in Legion has gained a new theme which is opening portals to other realms.
    While fire magic and pets are shared with other specs and classes, portals give destro spec its own unique flavor.
    I wish Blizz could focus on that and expand the theme even further.