Merging battle.net account

When i merge two battle.net licenses what will happen with the collections (mounts,toys,pets,apearances)?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by deragot7 View Post
    When i merge two battle.net licenses what will happen with the collections (mounts,toys,pets,apearances)?
    You get access to all the stuff both accounts have, regardless of which earned what. If a character on account A earned a rare mount and you used a unique promotional code for a special pet on B, then you can battle with the pet on characters from account A and ride the mount with characters from B.

Sorry for thread highjacking: if I don't want to merge b.net-accounts but only transfer a char from one to the other (both accounts are mine = same real name) does it transfer all the available transmogs of this char?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Sorry for thread highjacking: if I don't want to merge b.net-accounts but only transfer a char from one to the other (both accounts are mine = same real name) does it transfer all the available transmogs of this char?
    Nope. If anything moves with the character, it would only be the specific stuff earned by that character. Everything else is bound to the account.

Edit: It's even in the Character Transfer article by Blizz themselves:

Items in the Collections tab are account-bound, and will not transfer to a different Blizzard account. Pets or mounts associated with a character-specific achievement will transfer, but only for the character that unlocked the achievement.
    Character-specific achievements will transfer to the new account, but most other achievements won't.
    Last edited by mmoc4ce4b1614a; 2018-01-20 at 12:36 PM.

So only transmogs that specific character got from quests, not worth then.

Last time I transfered a char from one to the other b.net-account I transfered a bunch of heirlooms with it. Also not possible anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    So only transmogs that specific character got from quests, not worth then.
    According to the article, quest mogs doesn't even transfer. So yeah, even less reason to do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deragot7 View Post
    They will be available on your WoW license, all of them that is merged under the same Battle.net account.

- - - Updated - - -

At least they did before the big transmog collections tab. I've done it myself. Only time it doesn't, is for regions.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..