Thread: Yogg Dream Bug?

Yogg Dream Bug?

So last night I went through Ulduar for the first time since the patch released. Aside from the obvious of bosses dropping two chests, one for their hard mode loot, there was something very strange happening during the Yogg dream phases. Started with Stormwind.

I would circle around, killing everything as I have dozens of times before, but the wall wouldn't open. I did another circle, double checking, but still it didn't open, to the point where the cast went off and I was immediately thrown into the Icecrown dream.

Same thing happened. Killed all trash, wall didn't come down. Cast went off, but this time I was stuck inside. I could overhear the Wyrmrest dream, but could do nothing still in Icecrown. Was about to hearth at this point, when the trash inside Icecrown's dream respawned. Killed it all again, AND THEN the wall dropped.

Obviously none of this was more than a nuisance since the insanity debuff isn't a thing for higher levels, but it struck me as odd that twice in one encounter, the wall to Yogg's brain didn't fall. Anyone else encounter something like this since the patch?

10+ Year Old Account
    Had it happen to me a few times prepatch, it's got to do with portal timings coinciding with killing dream mobs or some such.

Just hearth and try again.