Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    that is terrible design.

surely there can be a middle ground?
    Middle ground is not Blizzard's forte, sadly. And First Aid isn't the only useless profession, they all are more or less, except alchemy. And enchanting, although less so.

10+ Year Old Account
    In Classic, BC, and to a lesser extend WotLK, player health didn't scale quite as much. Thus, Bandages start out strong, and stay useful.

However, starting in Classic, player health started to scale in ways it NEVER did before. It got even worse with WoD, when they had Stamina give over 50% more health then before. And finally, in Legion, you have the huge stamina boost from the artifact weapon on TOP of enormous amounts of Stamina on gear.

Given that Blizz doesn't scale bandages with health, Bandages become less and less useful. On a fresh 110, for instance, a bandage is pretty huge. On a well-geared tank, Bandages aren't worth shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant008 View Post
    So if you think leveling doesn't belong in a mmorpg, why do you play one? You can always buy the boost if you really hate it so much but you can't expect Blizzard to keep a essential part of the game broken only because you don't like it.
    yep. solely me. I am the only one that thinks once you have done it a time or two its ok to have perks that make it easier.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

First aid offers only 1 usefull item Feathered Luffa
    Best item against assa rogues and ferals in open world pvp.

The reason first aid is that bad is, because of dots breaking bandaging and the too low amount of hp restored.
    These need fixing and it would be usefull again.

Sadly we will never have the cc into bandage moments ever again.
    Dying could endanger your health!

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It has the Astral Healing Potion, which is good in bgs and raids when a lock isn't present.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

It's the designer's fault.

yeah bandages for your level are pretty terrible, but with all of the self healing you can do now, its not really needed

back when you needed to eat or bandage after a certain amount of fights to stay alive and not run around at 60% hp all the time it was a more worthwhile skill

i'd like to see it buffed a little, but i dont really think its needed much... its sort of novelty now