Lack of wings/flying on Prestige 25 mount

Very sexy mount, but no wings or ability to fly on the final one is a big disappointment

maybe at prestige 40 :P

it may not fly, but it helped you unlock the ultimate red/black edge look.

tbh also a bit dissapointed how its the same mount recolored over and over.

it is a pvp mount and pvp mounts (except the glad mounts) dont fly because you cant fly in instanced pvp zones.

My thought is, "it's a PVP mount. You can't fly in PVP instances."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cove210 View Post
    Very sexy mount, but no wings or ability to fly on the final one is a big disappointment

welp, next exsplansion you wont be able to fly for awhile so...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

prestige 29 is planned if we get no mount that means another 7.5b ap, 30 marks of honor, another shit title and then they'll replace the mount with another 7.5b ap?

worst rewards ever?

Deleted
    the rewards are pretty dog, but id be lying if i wasnt grinding it up the moment new prestiges come out in the secret hope of the final prestige cap for legion rewarding you with a cool storm dragon mount like the gladiator ones(even if its just a recolor without the armor, just something to reward something thats actually an INSANE grind if you havent done it gradually over the whole legion expansion)

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Same with all the PvP mounts except Glad ones.

Practically all of the PvP mounts are ground mounts.

Cheers

Yeah I wish there were more mounts that can’t fly. Not every special horse has to have wings it’s just pathetic these days (ie paladin class mount)

Quote Originally Posted by xindralol View Post
    Yeah I wish there were more mounts that can’t fly. Not every special horse has to have wings it’s just pathetic these days (ie paladin class mount)
    My thoughts pretty much. At this point you are already starting to wonder if deafult horse in Azeroth has wings and the wingless ones are special...

10+ Year Old Account
    Would be nice to get an armored Stormdrake as the final Prestige mount this expansion. Not likely, given they are the Arena Gladiators mounts this expansion, but it'd be sweet.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect