Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Rootkitt View Post
    We need some way for nature to keep complete idiots from reproducing...
    Stop trying to prevent idiots above the age of 13 eating tidepods then. That'll slim down the gene pool. You aren't losing the cure to cancer if they eat tidepods.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    C'mon kids, there's this totally awesome new craze! It's called the 'Hand in a Blender' challenge! If you don't have a blender, you can use a food disposal in your sink! /s
    Will it blend (TM) - The handjob challenge.
    All donations will go to the development of limb replacing robotics.
    Last edited by Hanablossom; 2018-01-21 at 03:43 AM.

  3. #63
    The Unstoppable Force breadisfunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    by allleria's side.
    Posts
    21,077
    i encourage as many draenei as possible to take this delicious challenge.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/p-g-gra...eme-1516449600





    Soo....People are vaping this shit now? But how? Do you just put the contents in the vape pen?

    Can't we go back to dumping buckets of ice on top of each other?
    I say let Darwin's Theory run its course.
    If you honestly believe that flying is bad for WoW, then you haven't fully considered the issue, and are just mindlessly repeating something someone else said.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i encourage as many draenei as possible to take this delicious challenge.
    No washing detergents in WoW! (Or are there?)
    I'm sure all my Draenei waifus are smart enough not to indulge in them..

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    And the more you keep on linking it, the longer shit like this stays alive.
    Personally I encourage it...natural selection at work
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce." -Gucci Mane

    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head"
    -Kendrick Lamar

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    It's real. It's a 4chan 'ironic' meme. The idea is they wanted to see if they could actually get people to eat tide pods by memeing about it.
    Ah ok, good. It's not actually happening it's just a bunch of people being idiots and "the media" following along.

    Some folks may actually attempt said challenge but that's about as normal as breathing and it's not really a thing.

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Ah ok, good. It's not actually happening it's just a bunch of people being idiots and "the media" following along.

    Some folks may actually attempt said challenge but that's about as normal as breathing and it's not really a thing.
    It's not super widespread, but some children, and some really stupid adults are actually doing it.

  9. #69
    The Unstoppable Force breadisfunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    by allleria's side.
    Posts
    21,077
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    No washing detergents in WoW! (Or are there?)
    I'm sure all my Draenei waifus are smart enough not to indulge in them..
    i will disguise it as candy.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

  10. #70
    The Lightbringer Mister Cheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,061
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    And the more you keep on linking it, the longer shit like this stays alive.
    That's not how things work.
    "I'm in my happy place."

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    Or just donate to research by donating money and not getting cold and wet.
    CRAZY!
    Preposterous! Why would anyone want to donate money without getting attention?!?

  12. #72
    Over 9000! endersblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    9,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    "Smart" phone generation... the irony.

    Teens with their desire to be fucking sheep with retarded trends. Only a matter of time before a "Jump off a bridge" Challenge crops up...
    It's just very simple population control. I have absolutely no issues when things like this crop up and people start killing themselves. If they're that stupid to begin with, they would be useless to society anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .

  13. #73
    The Lightbringer Mister Cheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,061
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    "Smart" phone generation... the irony.

    Teens with their desire to be fucking sheep with retarded trends. Only a matter of time before a "Jump off a bridge" Challenge crops up...
    "I'm in my happy place."

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    That's not how things work.
    We are all part of the media, but I don’t know if we’ve realized that yet, nor understood what a tremendous responsibility that is.
    The media has become democratized; social media and user-generated content mean anyone can write about anyone, and there is a good chance anyone will see it.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

  15. #75
    I wouldn't eat one, but they do look tasty.

  16. #76
    Epic! Alexton's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Currently in France
    Posts
    1,711
    Just hope they start bleach cocktail challenge soon, rid the world of more morons.

    But honestly don't see much problem if people want to eat tide Pods, glas, sand , plutonium or whatever.

  17. #77
    I am also totally fine with that challenge. As long as they dont force other people to do it, they can do whatever they want to themselves.

  18. #78
    Weeb Queen Video Games's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The land of ports
    Posts
    7,435
    I do have a slight desire to swallow one, but I'm not gonna waste the money buying them

  19. #79
    This generation was raised without learning of the hazards of making stupid decisions... Mostly because of helicopter parenting. Dodgeball was taken away, The fear of sexual predators and the blossoming of online gaming are keeping kids inside instead of playing out in the neighborhood. We have a society that is conversely 76 genders but only 4 races. And that seems to be a problem.

    We have families being raised by the long arm of government and every child being told that each one of them is special in their own way (with literally no merit) and thus... none of them actually stand out because they ALL supposedly stand out.

    This is the generation who thinks that the warnings on shampoo bottles are not explicit enough, but think we are going too far with enforcing the law.

    If this was all I knew, and I didn't have the 37yrs of life experience I do.. I would probably eat tide pods too.
    "When you build it, you love it!"

  20. #80
    The internet should be illegal to use for those anyone under the age of 21.

    Like look at this shit! This is what internet memes do. Long live the FCC. Shut this shit down!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by bowchikabow View Post
    This generation was raised without learning of the hazards of making stupid decisions... Mostly because of helicopter parenting. Dodgeball was taken away, The fear of sexual predators and the blossoming of online gaming are keeping kids inside instead of playing out in the neighborhood. We have a society that is conversely 76 genders but only 4 races. And that seems to be a problem.

    We have families being raised by the long arm of government and every child being told that each one of them is special in their own way (with literally no merit) and thus... none of them actually stand out because they ALL supposedly stand out.

    This is the generation who thinks that the warnings on shampoo bottles are not explicit enough, but think we are going too far with enforcing the law.

    If this was all I knew, and I didn't have the 37yrs of life experience I do.. I would probably eat tide pods too.

    I’m 33 and THIS guy fucking gets it. Fuck your millennial smart phone internet culture.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •