Deleted

levelling system is tilting me... REEEEEE

And i must say it was completly tedious and boring. My frost mage was so strong the creatures didint even get past my frost shield, they did no damage to me but still had so much hp that it was really atrocious to pull a group and try to AoE them down. I dont know why you say you need use CC on them when you clearly dont have too unless you want to bring back some memories of a long forgotten past.
    The start was absolutly the worst involving me spamming 10 frost bolts to kill a boar that didint even get to me because it was slowed. I get my abilities so late unlocked that its like a bait at this point to keep the player hooked in order for him to see whats behind those mysterious and epic looking talent points at level 90 and 100. I didint want to use heirlooms but half way through i felt so stupid and the first time i really was about to rethink my life decision making because i didint feel like a player i didint feel like a adventure i felt like some beta tester.

But hey atleast you got the placebo achievements that make you think getting loremaster is easier now when it just shows 3 or 5 quest lines instead of 0/40 quests done. And yes i leveled a lot of characters to max. 10 in wotlk, 12 in cata and even leveled once in vanilla on nostralius to 60 to be exact. The whole game was different back then and the level gap was closer to catch up and now i just feel left behind and cannot enjoy the fact that i sitll have literally 50 levels to go.

Judging by the posts ive been reading so far on this forum you must getting payd for it or something or never have played the game to begin with because you are clearly out of your mind if you think this is good leveling design. But thats alright in 2020 when the legacy servers launch the majority of the playerbase wont get to hear you whining about thinks being too easy ever again.

Cheers.

I Think I've red the exact same topic 2 days ago..

10 frost bolts to kill a boar
    Sounds like it's going to suck if that is true.

I'd rather have easy to kill and they able to kill you easily if you make a mistake.

10+ Year Old Account

Remember kids:

No Tilt, not real!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

15+ Year Old Account
    yea why would u copy/paste this?

Deleted
    You know, you can switch to a better levelling spec if you have one, right?
    Levelling a fire mage post changes is still a breeze when you pick the talent (at 15, no less) to auto crit targets with 90+% hp. Pyroblast -> Fire Blast -> Pyroblast instead of spamming 10 frostbolts (a wild exaggeration for sure, but hey, let's assume you're not just salty and overreacting).

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    What I find funny about this is when vanilla servers arrive there will be the same slow leveling.. Maybe this is Blizzard just preparing those who did not play when vanilla/TBC was current at how slow leveling back then was..

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't make duplicate threads like this. Closing.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)