Thread: Guilds

Smile Guilds

Hi

I'm fairly new to MMORPG, and have next to nothing knowledge about how Guilds works. And I Installed RIFT couple of days ago, and was automatically assigned into a basic guild, with some total strangers. I have no real life friends playing RIFT. Can you guys please post some good links to RIFT or general newbie Guild guides? Tips on Guilds also much appreciated.

Thanks a bunch!

That auto one they put you in is to try and get new players together which in the end doesn't really work.

Honestly all you can really do is look around ingame although http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...d-recruitment/ is your best bet.

If you want to raid later though you will be hard pressed to find a guild that can clear the raid since raid participation is at it's lowest yet with at least 20 guilds stepping foot in the current raid and only 16 clearing it.

If you are just looking for a game to chill to then Rift is fine and I imagine you will find some guilds who want you. As a game to invest into as a main MMO however well... let's just say if you look around these forums you can see those opinions and leave it at that.

Thanks, Eleccybubb, for the input. I'll check the link.

One question: Is it better to search and request to join a guild when I reach a higher level? I'm still at level 5.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhurga View Post
    One question: Is it better to search and request to join a guild when I reach a higher level? I'm still at level 5.
    You can leave the starter Guild at anytime no problem, Rift has it's own built in Guild Finder, if you're still in a Guild press Shift key + G to open it and you can browse through all the Guilds recruiting on your server.

You see one you like you simply send them a message through the Guild Finder, once an Officer or the person in charge of recruiting sees it, you get invited to the Guild, easy as that.

Ok will try that, Thanks!