Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Innocence plead by existentialism is not really something I see a lot in these games, I must admit.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: *plea
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Innocence plead by existentialism is not really something I see a lot in these games, I must admit.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: *plea
    I have no idea what that means!

And that speaks in your favour, I must admit.

unvote

Eh, let's try someone else.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    this game has no cop or i'd claim cop. if i claimed cop now itd be an obvious scum move. duh.

alright.. alright!! jeez a little too defensive for day 1

Unvote

and by the power of randomness

Vote: Lora

#whatarethechances
    /sigh

@Strikered: Either you are the craziest scum ever, or you just put yourself in the town read book by doing that post. I don't think you are crazy, so...
    This read is valid for one game only, and subsequent plays with the same can no longer be used to determine role.

That said - I do not like the Lora vote. Because he's my neighbour.

I don't know his alignment, and there is a > average chance of him being scum given how neighbours kinda implies one scum (and I'm not it). He's also very awol in our chat thread.
    But he's still my neighbour and I hope to abuse that fact for something. Lynching him loses that edge.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Strikered: Either you are the craziest scum ever, or you just put yourself in the town read book by doing that post. I don't think you are crazy, so...
    This read is valid for one game only, and subsequent plays with the same can no longer be used to determine role.

I don't know his alignment, and there is a > average chance of him being scum given how neighbours kinda implies one scum (and I'm not it). He's also very awol in our chat thread.
    But he's still my neighbour and I hope to abuse that fact for something. Lynching him loses that edge.
    *gasp* I am so sorry. I hope you don't go insane due to your neighbor!

10+ Year Old Account

I'm not giving you sugar you bastard

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Lora doesn't like me

*starts building a very large fence*

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to be stuck at the fucking shit hole that is the DMV today for who knows how long. Trying to get my license back. So limited responses if any. Just do the right thing, know de wae and Lynch virothe pls thx

- - - Updated - - -

Lora doesn't like me

*starts building a very large fence*
    I can fly you fool

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

I can fly you fool
    And so starts the crazy claims XD

It happens every time you get some votes (even if this one is a joke).

I can fly you fool
    *builds anti-air cannons in the back yard*

... wait, this isn't escalating enough.

*orders a nuke. For deterrent. First amendment rights!*

*builds anti-air cannons in the back yard*

... wait, this isn't escalating enough.

*orders a nuke. For deterrent. First amendment rights!*
    I'm a Brit and not sure whose First amendment rights ur referring to? we dont have amendments here, we just have Laws and Acts,in the US i'm pretty certain the first amendment is to prevent people from infringing people practicing their religion? correct me if I'm wrong cus ya know I'm not a US citizen

7+ Year Old Account
    D1 Current Votecount

Virothe - Lora(2)
    Danner - Crissi(4)
    Lora - Strikered(24)
    Marack - Graeham(13)

No Vote Cast - Virothe, Largehorn, Blood Fox, Listo95, Marack, Danner

With 10 players it take 6 to lynch.

You have just over 12 hours remaining in the day.

10+ Year Old Account
    unvote vote:marack

Since no one wants to do the smart thing and lynch virothe. Only other viable train. I wouldn't be opposed to bloodfox or listo since they haven't really said much, if anything at all. I'm still stuck at the DMV. This shit sucks. Do not recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    I'm a Brit and not sure whose First amendment rights ur referring to? we dont have amendments here, we just have Laws and Acts,in the US i'm pretty certain the first amendment is to prevent people from infringing people practicing their religion? correct me if I'm wrong cus ya know I'm not a US citizen
    The US First Amendment protects more than just the ability to practice one's religion. It also protects one's right to peacefully assemble, petition the government for a redress of grievances, to speak freely (the government can't punish you for speaking your opinion... But US Supreme Court has ruled it doesn't protect people from shouting FIRE in the middle of a crowded room), and protects the freedom of the press (again you can't print whatever you want... slander and liable are still a thing).

- - - Updated - - -

Vote: Blood Fox

Maybe a vote might make him appear. #hesprobtrollin'

Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    Are we RPing a game in the wild west, or are we not? o.O

(I'm from norway myself)

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    The US First Amendment protects more than just the ability to practice one's religion. It also protects one's right to peacefully assemble, petition the government for a redress of grievances, to speak freely (the government can't punish you for speaking your opinion... But US Supreme Court has ruled it doesn't protect people from shouting FIRE in the middle of a crowded room), and protects the freedom of the press (again you can't print whatever you want... slander and liable are still a thing).

- - - Updated - - -

Vote: Blood Fox

Maybe a vote might make him appear. #hesprobtrollin'
    well you do learn something new everyday, quite how Danners reference to this applies.

and Bloodfox posting on Day 1!!! ha ha. Let me see if my memory serves me well, he votes... but thats about it, he's not a fan of Day 1 goings on if I recall correctly.

- - - Updated - - -

Are we RPing a game in the wild west, or are we not? o.O

(I'm from norway myself)
    yes but the wild west would indicate the US and their constitution has always been the same so if you were "rp'ing" you weren't doing it accurately tsk i expect better from you Danner

Let me just test to see if I can post again...

Back in action it seems.

7+ Year Old Account
    In case you didn't read your QT....game has been extended by 12 hours.

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...9&font=cursive

You have 15 1/2 hours remaining.