Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Okay, wow. Lora, you had me completely fooled. I genuinely thought you were town by the end of N1. Your activity and insight in our neighbourhood seriously helped with that.

Also - that was some shitty draw for you. Blood Fox not showing, and there not being 3 scum did not help you one bit. Good job playing the hand you was dealt.
    I guess next game will be interesting. Well played, despite the outcome.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Okay, wow. Lora, you had me completely fooled. I genuinely thought you were town by the end of N1. Your activity and insight in our neighbourhood seriously helped with that.

Also - that was some shitty draw for you. Blood Fox not showing, and there not being 3 scum did not help you one bit. Good job playing the hand you was dealt.
    I guess next game will be interesting. Well played, despite the outcome.
    What can I say, I'm an evil genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

listo mvp

thank you for the game

i might have time for another game

Thanks for the game! That went a little faster than I would like.

I'm trying to get something interesting together for #100. I'm going to have to delay the sign up thread till Monday, but I'm going to be spending this weekend hard working on this next game.

And you guys should listen to me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Acknowledged.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Thanks for the game! That went a little faster than I would like.

I'm trying to get something interesting together for #100. I'm going to have to delay the sign up thread till Monday, but I'm going to be spending this weekend hard working on this next game.

nah. listening to you would have sucked. dumb decision. never doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    nah. listening to you would have sucked. dumb decision. never doing it.
    Pfft... you say that now!!

And really people should make sure you sign up for 100. I have some big plans... I just have to make sure they're going to work

10+ Year Old Account
    told you I wasnt scum, large

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    told you I wasnt scum, large
    Yes you did... then went and bent the truth about my position on Lora which triggered that paranoia I was talking about. :P