Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Is the patch actually fixed yet??

Current issues -

Lag spikes - internet, pathtrace, ping blah blah all ok
    Inferno pet on my lock is constantly taking damage (not losing life, just the sound and animation - very annoying)

any help fixing these or advice on when blizz plan to fix the patch is most welcome!

Haven't had any issues with the lag since they pushed the Friday maintenance and fix.

The issue with your pet has been around for quite some time and is not a problem with this patch- I had the same thing happen to my hunter pet a month or two ago. Simply let the pet die, and it should fix it, that's how I was able to resolve the issue for my hunter.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    The game is unplayable for me today. Huge lag spikes, massive latency, constantly disconnected. My internet connection is fine.

A bit disappointing as I only play at the weekends nowadays but ho hum, no biggie.

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    Haven't had any issues with the lag since they pushed the Friday maintenance and fix.

The issue with your pet has been around for quite some time and is not a problem with this patch- I had the same thing happen to my hunter pet a month or two ago. Simply let the pet die, and it should fix it, that's how I was able to resolve the issue for my hunter.
    Will try that with the pet, thank you

Lot's still reporting lag issues, raiding tonight with a large group for our alt run - will at least get to see if the raid is fully fixed from last weeks shambles

Verizon fios on the east coast had issues last night, not sure if resolved. AT&T has issues every night around the same time, hopefully it'll resolve itself, eventually. If you are on either of these that could be your issue, generally though, isolated lag is not on Blizzards end, if everyone is lagging it generally is, not if its just one or two ISPs.

(BTW, lag is not the issue brought by the patch this week, it was FPS drops, two completely different things, and those have been fixed)

Quote Originally Posted by Lanthanum View Post
    The game is unplayable for me today. Huge lag spikes, massive latency, constantly disconnected. My internet connection is fine.

A bit disappointing as I only play at the weekends nowadays but ho hum, no biggie.
    Not having it as bad as you, just the occasional screen freezes as i'm flying etc, fps is not dropping either

No issues with lag or anything, but game itself is broke to shit.

effects in throne are still appearing and reappearing, yesterday in VH every single mob was bugged and evaded for the first 30 seconds. Each mob the vengi tank jumped to or I cast metamorphsis to made us dissappear underneath the map.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just checked and as Oni mentioned the problem seems to be with Verizon FIOS and not Blizzard.

Apologies to Blizz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    No. Last night I had issues on Argus with a massive lag spike when eonar did the res thing. The tree didn’t appear and I couldn’t res until everyone else already had and was DPSing the boss.

Since the patch my server has been awful. From Tuesday on it took a long time to get to the character load screen and longer to actually load into game (if it didn't crash with "Character not Found"). Now after the Friday maintenance I have massive lag and connection issues.

Also my server went from being labeled "New Players" to Full. It's now the most populace server in the US... WTF did they break?

Login times are many times longer on each server, character (on character the first time you log in) Portal Keeper Hasabel is still not working properly... Other than that I've not noticed anything.

5+ Year Old Account
    I had to cut graphics to "Good" status, because the FPS drops were atrocious, especially in BGs. And my PC handles Ultra graphics like a champ...

Npcs have serious pathing problems with stairs and go evade
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

I know they fixed level scaling, not sure about the fps issues though
    “See your world through my eyes: A universe so vast as to be immeasurable - incomprehensible even to your greatest minds.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Verizon fios on the east coast had issues last night, not sure if resolved.
    They're not fixed, and it's a problem with Level 3.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...0937159?page=1

Blues are asking for Traceroutes and WinMTRs from Verizon customers right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    They're not fixed, and it's a problem with Level 3.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...0937159?page=1

Blues are asking for Traceroutes and WinMTRs from Verizon customers right now.
    At least Blizz is there to try, you know verizon isn't taking it seriously enough to get in contact with their level 3 to get it sorted, even though gamers probably make up a vast portion of private fios customers.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least Blizz is there to try, you know verizon isn't taking it seriously enough to get in contact with their level 3 to get it sorted, even though gamers probably make up a vast portion of private fios customers.
    I'm affected, and I've tweeted BlizzardCS, Verizon Support AND CenturyLink Support (Level 3) as well as posting on the official forums in that thread. The response I got from Verizon was that it wasn't on their end but they would keep investigating.

I'm affected, and I've tweeted BlizzardCS, Verizon Support AND CenturyLink Support (Level 3) as well as posting on the official forums in that thread. The response I got from Verizon was that it wasn't on their end but they would keep investigating.
    I'd be surprised if you got a response from CenturyLink, usually they ignore things from non-direct customers

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be surprised if you got a response from CenturyLink, usually they ignore things from non-direct customers
    I'd be surprised too, but I had to add some noise to draw attention to the issue. Otherwise it'd be on Verizon to get them to respond before Verizon starts losing customers, and from the posts I read, Verizon hasn't gotten a response from CenturyLink yet either.

I'd be surprised too, but I had to add some noise to draw attention to the issue. Otherwise it'd be on Verizon to get them to respond before Verizon starts losing customers, and from the posts I read, Verizon hasn't gotten a response from CenturyLink yet either.
    US Internet infrastructure at its finest lol, no one gets an answer from anyone and it no ones problem!