Havoc Demon Hunter chance to miss on melee attacks

Alright I would like to ask you what is the chance to miss on auto attacks on Havoc Demon Hunter during Legion and was it changed in any patch? And can you explain does the chance get divided on both weapons or is same on both cause I dont understand it really well. Thank you so much.

Deleted
    It's 19% misschance for dualwielding on bosses.
    I think, if you use the talent Chaos Blades, the penalty if gone for the 18 seconds duration.

Alright and is it divided by your weapons which u have 2 or both of them have a 19% chance to miss?

Deleted
    Nope. Every hit got the 19% penalty. But you hit twice as often.

If the question came up I have something I would like to know.
    I left at mid Cata till about 1 year into WoD, and I was wondering, I keep attacking from behind at any circumstances because that's how I'm used to play melee, the question is: is it still a thing? to avoid parry, block and such? or is it gone from the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Kensio View Post
    I left at mid Cata till about 1 year into WoD, and I was wondering, I keep attacking from behind at any circumstances because that's how I'm used to play melee, the question is: is it still a thing? to avoid parry, block and such? or is it gone from the game?
    Still a thing. A thing that doesn't make any sense whatsoever since hit is removed and ranged DPS have 0 penalties, but still there.

Hit from behind to avoid blocks/parries.

The sides also work but they're buggy as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post
    Still a thing. A thing that doesn't make any sense whatsoever since hit is removed and ranged DPS have 0 penalties, but still there.

Thnx mate

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post

Hey, you seem one of the most experienced around here. Have a question about trinkets. I'm currently using golg's+vari's. But I also have dogs trinket; and i've seen some dh's using Eye of Command on sigle target
    IMO, dogs trinket >>>>>>>> eye of command, but also vari trinket >>>>>>>> all. Can you help me?

Quote Originally Posted by Ojocuervo View Post
    Hey, you seem one of the most experienced around here. Have a question about trinkets. I'm currently using golg's+vari's. But I also have dogs trinket; and i've seen some dh's using Eye of Command on sigle target
    IMO, dogs trinket >>>>>>>> eye of command, but also vari trinket >>>>>>>> all. Can you help me?
    www.raidbots.com

Sim yourself using the top gear option and you will find which trinket is the best.

There is no longer a buff to the boss for parrying attacks, so you only hurt yourself at this point. They no longer riposte the tank from parrying your attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Occar View Post
    There is no longer a buff to the boss for parrying attacks, so you only hurt yourself at this point. They no longer riposte the tank from parrying your attacks.
    So it's no longer matter if we attack from behind?

Deleted
    So it's no longer matter if we attack from behind?
    This is just for tanks.
    The npcs still can parry your attacks if you stand in Front of them.

Quote Originally Posted by hockenberry View Post
    This is just for tanks.
    The npcs still can parry your attacks if you stand in Front of them.
    Thanx!

/10char