Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I think all removed transmogs should become available again. Perhaps once they run out of mounts to add they can have the saddle currency be used to purchase legacy elite gear. That’d probably encourage me to give arenas and RBG’s a real go and it’d give older players some choice beyond the latest mount when it comes to rewards.

Every time I see a PvP elite set I just shrug. It’s not like I’ll ever get it so it’s not worth thinking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Krassz View Post
    The sad state that PvP is in is exactly why they shouldn't be a thing.

In fact, they'd personally give me less incentive to play. If I knew the elite sets were going to obtainable indefinitely, I wouldn't even bother going for them.

When PvP is so awful they shouldn't be giving out every single elite set to people that get 2.2 once with some mongo legion cleave.

Just imagine you're a player that got an elite set when your class was unviable as fuck like 4 expansions ago and suddenly it's viable in some fotm legion comp and they obtain your elite set when they don't deserve it at all. That would suck.
    TBC sets were made av. for fucking honor, and you needed rating to get those items. And im pretty sure participation in TBC and after (WotlK) was a little bit higher than in legion, right?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nodq View Post
    TBC sets were made av. for fucking honor, and you needed rating to get those items. And im pretty sure participation in TBC and after (WotlK) was a little bit higher than in legion, right?
    I don't get your point. Did I say the TBC sets should of been available to buy for honor? What's participation got to do with anything?