Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    Probably would be a bit harder to add though, even if it didn't mess with the hitbox.

    besides, I doubt a tail would be the best thing to have when getting into a MEKA. Possibly liable to get caught on things.
    No the tail works as a neural interface between the Mech and the Pilot allowing faster response time

  2. #22
    As much as I like that D.va skin I'm going to wait on it, there will be tons of them for awhile. Plus I'm really liking my Houston skin on her for now.

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Shut your goddamn mouth, Gene!

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by xChurch View Post
    Although I'm probably not going to spend much since the Lunar event should be soon, I really want that Hanzo, the first new skin of his that's actually cool.
    I'm starting to feel like I'm the only one with gripes when it comes to the Hanzo skin.

    In my opinion, he should have been wearing a mask. It's still good, but I would have preferred the mask.

  4. #24
    yeah, I will also wait for a while got in my last 10 lootboxes only duplicates -__-
    and I dont even have a doomfist, moira and sombra legendary skin

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    You know one thing pisses me off with that D.va skin.

    No freaking tail on D.va herself....I mean if you are going for the gothic lolita neko look give her a freaking tail!!!
    well, tje meka has a "tail"..
    When scum rules the world only more scum are born...

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I'm starting to feel like I'm the only one with gripes when it comes to the Hanzo skin.

    In my opinion, he should have been wearing a mask. It's still good, but I would have preferred the mask.
    Huh... When I first saw the preview I was thrown off because his face didn't look like Hanzo, and then was like, oh it's probably a mask like in kabuki... but looks like it's not? He just doesn't look quite like himself imo... : /

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    yeah, I will also wait for a while got in my last 10 lootboxes only duplicates -__-
    and I dont even have a doomfist, moira and sombra legendary skin

    - - - Updated - - -



    well, tje meka has a "tail"..
    Not really moe just having one on the mech

  7. #27
    It's amazing how many people are instalocking Widow, Hog, and Junk today. Not really. Still, really like some of the skins, not that big on Hanzo though.

  8. #28
    The nova skin is my fave by far.

  9. #29
    I wish Mercy new emote was permanent (like Dance/Sit), makes her so innocent and cute ! :3
    Also instant bought Ana new Highlight : time to get PotG !
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : S;G (movie).
    Todo list : , S;G0, New Game, Erased.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Is Mei ever gonna get a casual skin... The rest are good.
    I wish I could use other Mei skins. Sadly, I have to forever use the Christmas one because it changes the ice block animation.

    Signature Created by Jassinta

  11. #31
    Stood in the Fire Mogai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    354
    Insta bought D.VA's Skin.
    gonna try and get Hanzo's next

  12. #32
    Nice thing is, no limited time/rush to get these.

  13. #33
    OW Moderator xChurch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The darkest corner with the best view.
    Posts
    4,617
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I'm starting to feel like I'm the only one with gripes when it comes to the Hanzo skin.

    In my opinion, he should have been wearing a mask. It's still good, but I would have preferred the mask.
    You know, I never actually looked at it very closely and just assumed it was a mask. That actually bums me out a little because I agree, a mask would have been a lot more fitting.

  14. #34
    Banned President's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet of: Facts that don't care about your feelings and neither do I.
    Posts
    2,032
    nova was instabuy

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by President View Post
    nova was instabuy
    Me playing Blizzard world today:
    Oooo what's Nova doing there, I'm not playing Starcraft/HotS
    *Insta kill head shot*
    Oh yeah... its widow skin...

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    Probably would be a bit harder to add though, even if it didn't mess with the hitbox.

    besides, I doubt a tail would be the best thing to have when getting into a MEKA. Possibly liable to get caught on things.
    I'm pretty sure practicality already went out the window with the concept of a 19 years old girl piloting a mech with joysticks while in a lolita outfit.

  17. #37
    As much as I like D.va, I actually feel that the cat oufit is just a tad too silly for my tastes. It's why I don't really use most of the holiday outfits outside of their respective events either, with the Halloween stuff usually being the exception.

    On the other hand, I will admit that I bought the Nova outfit for Widowmaker, despite hardly ever playing her and usually being terrible with her when I do. It's a really well-designed skin...to the point where it's jarring to hear Widowmaker talk while she's wearing it. Kind of wish certain skins could get altered voiceovers when you have them equipped, like how HotS handles certain Legendary skins....
    "Perhaps victory is in the simpler things that you've long forgotten- things that require a smaller, more honest soul."

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    ...Kind of wish certain skins could get altered voiceovers when you have them equipped, like how HotS handles certain Legendary skins....
    Well, some do. Hanzo is talking about wolfes in his ...wolf-skin, and I've heard Torbjörn saying "Merry Molten Core" or something in his christmas skin. I'm sure there are other examples as well.
    Mother pus bucket!

  19. #39
    The Insane Jessicka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    18,331
    Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    As much as I like D.va, I actually feel that the cat oufit is just a tad too silly for my tastes. It's why I don't really use most of the holiday outfits outside of their respective events either, with the Halloween stuff usually being the exception.

    On the other hand, I will admit that I bought the Nova outfit for Widowmaker, despite hardly ever playing her and usually being terrible with her when I do. It's a really well-designed skin...to the point where it's jarring to hear Widowmaker talk while she's wearing it. Kind of wish certain skins could get altered voiceovers when you have them equipped, like how HotS handles certain Legendary skins....
    I bought the Nova skin mostly for completeness, didn't equip it yet though. It's nice, but I prefer the characters to be themselves. Except when they're Barbarian Zarya, then they can be Barbarian Zarya. Going to wait till after Lunar New Year though if I buy hers, I just don't play her although this would be incentive.

    Seems to be an issue with the Black Cat skin:



  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Well, some do. Hanzo is talking about wolfes in his ...wolf-skin, and I've heard Torbjörn saying "Merry Molten Core" or something in his christmas skin. I'm sure there are other examples as well.
    That's true, but I'm meaning more than just additional or different voice lines. Like, if you have the Nova skin equipped as Widowmaker, it's Grey Delise (Nova's voice actress) saying stuff in character as Nova, rather than Widowmaker's voice actress saying her default lines. I mean, the obvious reason why they didn't do that is because it takes more time and money, but again, HotS has occasionally gone that extra mile for some of their Legendary skins, and it'd just be nice if Overwatch did as well, on occasion.

    As another example, it's always bothered me that the younger versions of Soldier:76, Reaper, and Ana all sound like their older, "modern day" selves. It just kind of takes the fun out of using those skins if, say, you look like Soldier:76 back when he was younger and more idealistic, but still sounds old and bitter.
    "Perhaps victory is in the simpler things that you've long forgotten- things that require a smaller, more honest soul."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •