Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    White tiger not dog.
    Divinity: Original Sin 2 OST - Sing to Me (Lohse Version)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    No Sex Please, We're British.

  2. #62
    how exciting...zzz....

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    I'll be honest, first time I saw that I figured he was more dog themed and referred to his ult in that skin as "Doggoblade" when telling my wife about it.

    Then I saw the name.
    *tigerblade
    When scum rules the world only more scum are born...

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    I doubt that, skins take weeks to produce so they wouldn’t really know where she’d be in te meta. Besides, it’s beautiful. In fact this is probably the best event for skins so far, they’re all absolutely stunning. Especially Mercy and Widowmaker.
    This!

    I also thought Genji's skin was doggo themed as part of the Year of the Doggo event. it's an amazing skin looking skin and makes me want to play Genji...almost. Those Widowmaker and Mercy skins holy buckets!
    Member of every Blizzard beta club.

  5. #65
    I wish they'd create some easy way to filter new skins/emotes/etc. Or at least see all of the holiday ones when a holiday is up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  6. #66
    Now we got the Lunar skins.

    I don't get why Blizzard have to add skins for EVERY event, whether it's new or returning. Obviously they like money but can't they some some dignity and integrity for once. I think the moneywhoring has gone too far in this game.
    • Cataclysm Lover - Legion Hater (Cata>MoP>WotLK>TBC>WoD>Legion)
    • Keep Classic Servers 100% original or no point!
    • Always looking for skilled OW players to push rating!

  7. #67
    The Lightbringer Flarelaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    3,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Now we got the Lunar skins.

    I don't get why Blizzard have to add skins for EVERY event, whether it's new or returning. Obviously they like money but can't they some some dignity and integrity for once. I think the moneywhoring has gone too far in this game.
    Blizzard keeps adding skins because the playerbase demands it. All of them can be acquired through playing the game with no additional costs.

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Blizzard keeps adding skins because the playerbase demands it. All of them can be acquired through playing the game with no additional costs.
    Yes, but it's not realistic to get 100% of them during one event without buying them.
    • Cataclysm Lover - Legion Hater (Cata>MoP>WotLK>TBC>WoD>Legion)
    • Keep Classic Servers 100% original or no point!
    • Always looking for skilled OW players to push rating!

  9. #69
    The Lightbringer Flarelaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    3,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Yes, but it's not realistic to get 100% of them during one event without buying them.
    Admittedly not, but I won't die for the lack of a particular skin. At any rate, if you grind enough, you should have enough ingame currency to buy the one you desparately need. (And I am assuming no one needs all the skins for all the heroes.)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •