Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Damn I want that Rein skin, especially after the Rein cinematic/short story movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    I think this is for recognition purposes, as they confer a lot of information through voicelines and it just makes it clear who's saying what.
    Yeah, I suppose that could be another reason as well. Since Overwatch's field of view is much more limited than that of HotS, being an FPS, sound recognition becomes a much more important facet of gameplay.

I guess I'm just approaching it from the perspective of someone who mainly plays for the characters and cosmetics, rather than the competition.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Dat magni though :O

Liking the new skins but I feel Blackhand should have been on Rein instead of Doomfist. Same Voice Actor plus more importantly Blackhands hammer could have been put in as Rein's hammer.

Widow-Nova makes sense as Widow is Nova's skin in HotS
    Magni Torb also top choice.

Man, i wish we could get another decent skin for Mei, like one of her which is not another Eskimo suit reskin.
    Last edited by Sesethi; 2018-01-24 at 06:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Took a closer look at the Kabuki Hanzo skin in game after seeing how they changed his Casual one (which looks way better now incidentally), and I really like it. Shame I can't play him for shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    That Orisa skin makes me want to play nothing but her for the next 1000 games. Great bunch of skins all round, loving the cross over stuff with other Blizzard franchises.

New holiday on the 8th. Looks like Widowmaker is getting another new skin (seen on the game launcher). Wonder who else is getting new stuff. Haven't seen any posts yet about it.

Where is Malthael reaper?

Genji and Mercy are rumored to get legendary skins related to the new CTF map.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

At some point they got to stop with the Mercy skins. I can barely keep up.

Feels bad that most heroes getting new skins for this event are the same heroes that just recently got new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    At some point they got to stop with the Mercy skins. I can barely keep up.
    Mercy probably only got a skin this event in an attempt to keep her playerbase interested after they fucked up her playstyle.

This genji skin is the sexiest thing I have ever seen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LordSothe View Post
    Mercy probably only got a skin this event in an attempt to keep her playerbase interested after they fucked up her playstyle.
    I doubt that, skins take weeks to produce so they wouldn’t really know where she’d be in te meta. Besides, it’s beautiful. In fact this is probably the best event for skins so far, they’re all absolutely stunning. Especially Mercy and Widowmaker.

Holy shit, that genji skin. Sad that I don't have enough currency.

Some heroes could use new highlights intro now. Heroes like Zarya still have the same 4 since her release.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Quote Originally Posted by Laughing God View Post
    This genji skin is the sexiest thing I have ever seen.
    I'll be honest, first time I saw that I figured he was more dog themed and referred to his ult in that skin as "Doggoblade" when telling my wife about it.

Then I saw the name.

White tiger not dog.