Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    how exciting...zzz....

Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    I'll be honest, first time I saw that I figured he was more dog themed and referred to his ult in that skin as "Doggoblade" when telling my wife about it.

Then I saw the name.
    *tigerblade

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    I doubt that, skins take weeks to produce so they wouldn’t really know where she’d be in te meta. Besides, it’s beautiful. In fact this is probably the best event for skins so far, they’re all absolutely stunning. Especially Mercy and Widowmaker.
    This!

I also thought Genji's skin was doggo themed as part of the Year of the Doggo event. it's an amazing skin looking skin and makes me want to play Genji...almost. Those Widowmaker and Mercy skins holy buckets!
    Member of every Blizzard beta club.

I wish they'd create some easy way to filter new skins/emotes/etc. Or at least see all of the holiday ones when a holiday is up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now we got the Lunar skins.

I don't get why Blizzard have to add skins for EVERY event, whether it's new or returning. Obviously they like money but can't they some some dignity and integrity for once. I think the moneywhoring has gone too far in this game.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Now we got the Lunar skins.

I don't get why Blizzard have to add skins for EVERY event, whether it's new or returning. Obviously they like money but can't they some some dignity and integrity for once. I think the moneywhoring has gone too far in this game.
    Blizzard keeps adding skins because the playerbase demands it. All of them can be acquired through playing the game with no additional costs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Blizzard keeps adding skins because the playerbase demands it. All of them can be acquired through playing the game with no additional costs.
    Yes, but it's not realistic to get 100% of them during one event without buying them.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Yes, but it's not realistic to get 100% of them during one event without buying them.
    Admittedly not, but I won't die for the lack of a particular skin. At any rate, if you grind enough, you should have enough ingame currency to buy the one you desparately need. (And I am assuming no one needs all the skins for all the heroes.)

Did they heavily nerf the drop chances in the last 6 month or so? Opened 5 boxes and in every box only 1 blue and rest grey (sprays). Smells moneyish fishy.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanden View Post
    Did they heavily nerf the drop chances in the last 6 month or so? Opened 5 boxes and in every box only 1 blue and rest grey (sprays). Smells moneyish fishy.
    Welcome to RNG?

I got three legendaries in a row, does that mean they upped it? No.

It never was that bad but flooding the game with unwanted sprays sure helps keeping the credits low. Guess im "lucky" to get dozens of awesome sprays.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanden View Post
    It never was that bad but flooding the game with unwanted sprays sure helps keeping the credits low. Guess im "lucky" to get dozens of awesome sprays.
    You can try to think it positively, that when you get those sprays you are tiny bit more likely to get currency in the future!