Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I just hope the kid dies early. I hate games where you have a weaker / more annoying character following you around.
    Based on what we've seen, you're probably going to be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Based on what we've seen, you're probably going to be disappointed.
    I'll still give it a try, maybe they've done it in a way where the kid isn't a constant annoying hassle.

I'll still give it a try, maybe they've done it in a way where the kid isn't a constant annoying hassle.
    I'm pretty sure they're going for a Last God of War of Us vibe
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    I'm pretty sure they're going for a Last God of War of Us vibe
    I think I'm the only human on earth that hated the last of us.

Looks amazing. Can't wait!

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like they are going to sacrifice a long epic tale thats not as visually appealing for a much shorter game with a lot of tech demos. Still will be fun.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    I feel like they are going to sacrifice a long epic tale thats not as visually appealing for a much shorter game with a lot of tech demos. Still will be fun.
    And what would give you this idea seeing how this game has been in development for like 6 years.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I just hope the kid dies early. I hate games where you have a weaker / more annoying character following you around.
    That’s really unlikely. I rather like the fact that we will get to see more of Kratos being a rounded person with his son instead of just a rage fueled killing machine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    And what would give you this idea seeing how this game has been in development for like 6 years.
    Interviews around the time of e3. Dont care to look them up but I remember that being the general impression.

Edit: looked up some stuff, the old games felt a longer than the amount of time it took to complete them.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    God I hope not the story is the only thing I feel god of war has going for it.

Interviews around the time of e3. Dont care to look them up but I remember that being the general impression.

Edit: looked up some stuff, the old games felt a longer than the amount of time it took to complete them.
    Ya really not clue what Interview u was watching, These consoles are 5 years old nearly. They are not going to have tech demo's.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Holy fuck that kid was annoying.

Pass.

Ummmmmmm....

...am I the only one that's kinda worried that the trailer ONLY shows in-game cinematics and absolutely NO gameplay whatsoever? =/

While I think it looks beautiful, I am probably going to wait for the reviews after seeing that trailer. I'm kinda worried it's going to end up being another Eko... an amazing experience that lasts 2+ hours. =/

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Ummmmmmm....

...am I the only one that's kinda worried that the trailer ONLY shows in-game cinematics and absolutely NO gameplay whatsoever? =/
    Yes since they have showed gameplay a lot already and the cinematics are in real time.

an amazing experience that lasts 2+ hours. =/
    Is this ur first God of War game? Because there hasn't been one made that was that short.

So much wrong with the posts on this page.

Short game? It's literally going to be the first GoW game with optional side content and they have already said it's by far the longest GoW game they ever made.

Cutscenes? There have been multiple gameplay demos.

At least try to make up legitimate concerns and not ones that can literally be proven wrong before the game even releases.

10+ Year Old Account
    I get the feeling they overall want to take Kratos in a different direction as to the original games. So probably less of a rage fuelled revenge story.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't have any interest in last of us type games. No money from me, sony.

I tried playing one of Vita ports of God of war. kinda enjoyed it for a bit, reached the randomized QTE section, barely refrained from throwing my Vita against the wall in frustration, and that was the end of my God of War experience. that said, I won't be picking this one up, not because of that prior experience, but rather becasue it didn't excite me, and my backlog is far too big to add games to it that don't excite me. it does look pretty though.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I don't have any interest in last of us type games. No money from me, sony.
    How in the hell is this a Last of Us type game.

A lot of complaint's in this thread are just stupid as hell.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    How in the hell is this a Last of Us type game.

A lot of complaint's in this thread are just stupid as hell.
    Slow moving cimematic experience(tm) with a kid to garner sympathy. Zzzzzzz