Sub rogue the first of the dead legendary rotation

Hello, so I have just got the glove legendary and I’m not too sure how to utilize it properly. I am just looking where to use SoD with backstab or shadow strike. Before I was equipping KJBW and insignia as my two Legendaries and now I believe the gloves are better than KJBW, however I don’t know how to use it. Please someone help me out here!!!

Thank you,

Yungjoop - Korgath

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yungjoop View Post
    Hello, so I have just got the glove legendary and I’m not too sure how to utilize it properly. I am just looking where to use SoD with backstab or shadow strike. Before I was equipping KJBW and insignia as my two Legendaries and now I believe the gloves are better than KJBW, however I don’t know how to use it. Please someone help me out here!!!

Thank you,

Yungjoop - Korgath
    There is a really good rogue guide on the rogue discord channel that explains the rotation really well and i would recommend checking that out, it really helped me a bunch with my rogue dps

Thanks, where can I find it?

You could try googling "rogue discord channel" if that's not too much effort for you.

haha, thanks i found it. it gave me exactly what i needed.

For others looking for the same answers as me, check out this guide (cannot post link so just google): subtlety guide ravenholdt
    it will be the first link.

Deleted
    Once you go gloves, you never look back

Quote Originally Posted by droidzone View Post
    Once you go gloves, you never look back
    of course you go back, you go back for AOE fights