Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    I hate homophobic stuff BUT at the same time, I hate punishing things people say and write. I mean, yes, it's a horrible thing to say to a gay person and I don't support the statement in any way, I have some close gay friends and I hate when they get insulted, which they do sometime BUT I ALSO hate this over-sensitive world we live in.

I rather live in a world where I have people insult me for whatever reason 24/7 than live in a world where everyone is afraid to say anything in fear of insulting others.

So, very hard subject to be honest.
    not really, it's basically a job, compare it to a job or even a sport as it's "e-sports" what athletes would get away with saying that? how quickly would say nike drop someone from an ad campaign for saying the exact same comment?

e-sports is trying to become bigger and more popular and taken seriously you can't have professionals acting like a kid on a playground and this is how you do it.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaHandsB View Post
    I'd be fired so fast from my job if I said something like that. When you're doing something professionally, you have to act professional. You represent a brand. Seems appropriate punishment to me.
    is it professional when you let cunts like Kotaku lambast your league as homophobic kids from xbox live? Is it professional when you suspend and fine xQc for banter and ban Sado for boosting, but not so much as bat an eyelash at Jake telling Galeadelade to kill himself just because it happened 5 months ago?

Blizzard couldn't find the point of a pencil if you jammed it in their eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    Well, I mean, he's probably not wrong.
    Gay men are fucking assholes :P

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    is it professional when you let cunts like Kotaku lambast your league as homophobic kids from xbox live? Is it professional when you suspend and fine xQc for banter and ban Sado for boosting, but not so much as bat an eyelash at Jake telling Galeadelade to kill himself just because it happened 5 months ago?

Blizzard couldn't find the point of a pencil if you jammed it in their eye.
    This is quite relevant, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    This is quite relevant, actually.
    ok lets make a video of me telling you to kill yourself, timestamp it inaccurately and send it off to blizzard and see whether or not i get banned

i aint gonna respect this league or it's community for as long as there is an xQc standard only xQc is held to.
    Last edited by Gandrake; 2018-02-10 at 05:59 AM.

ok lets make a video of me telling you to kill yourself, timestamp it inaccurately and send it off to blizzard and see whether or not i get banned

i aint gonna respect this league or it's community for as long as there is an xQc standard only xQc is held to.
    If it’s any consolation I got a warning the other day for my bad language.

I don't get what you're trying to say.

You might get banned or you might not, I don't see how it's relevant to the xQc thing here.

Was the Overwatch League actively running 5 months ago?

Was the Overwatch League actively running 5 months ago?
    are you going to sit there with a straight face and tell me that the attention xQc has attracted prior to OWL has not influenced the swiftness in which he has been punished? If Sado was banned for boosting before OWL, why would it be any different for Jake? This is the super political correctness league man, can't have anyone on record telling anybody to go kill themselves. children look up to you! you're hurting the brand! too unprofessional!

maybe jake is gay so that's why it's okay

Just what we need, more social justice

People in this thread act like it's the gay guy who's complaining. But, he didn't.

Like always it's non-gay people getting offended FOR us. Stop it.

ps. I love cock and he aint wrong.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidism View Post
    People in this thread act like it's the gay guy who's complaining. But, he didn't.
    He did though. He was one of 'those people'. But in most cases, yes you are right.
    BAD WOLF

are you going to sit there with a straight face and tell me that the attention xQc has attracted prior to OWL has not influenced the swiftness in which he has been punished? If Sado was banned for boosting before OWL, why would it be any different for Jake? This is the super political correctness league man, can't have anyone on record telling anybody to go kill themselves. children look up to you! you're hurting the brand! too unprofessional!

maybe jake is gay so that's why it's okay
    I'd argue it's mostly the audience he has that caused it to go so quickly with him actually.

Should Taimou be banned from the OWL because he called someone an "autistic n-word" back in 2016?, I could probably find examples of like half the Western OWL pros saying some bad shit but it's ultimately up to Blizzard.

You're incredibly invested in this by the way.

You're incredibly invested in this by the way.
    no more invested than this game's shit community

yall wouldn't know fair if it slapped you in the dick

Since this thread is weeks old news by now with little actual new development, and it;s just people bickering and insulting eachother, I'm going to close this here.

Next time keep the thread constructive and civil if you want to discuss matters.

CLOSED.