Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Maybe if they used staves the way Taran'zhu did in the Pandaria cinematic, sure. God knows monks don't use them for anything...

I would be down for a bō staff or a Katana spec. Unrealistic but dream weapon would be a kusarigama, it would be awesome if they could utulize both the sickle and the weight along with the chain. I would imagine it would use the combo builders with the weight and the sickle for finishers.

Rogue with a 2H would be amazing, but it should be locked to Polearms / Poleaxe / Spears / Staves.

Unfortunately it will never happen, if it does it would be like 3 expacs from now.
    Divinity: Original Sin 2 OST - Sing to Me (Lohse Version)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    No Sex Please, We're British.

Reminds of the old Japanese ninja movies. Too costly for Blizzard, they are becoming too greedy.

Thunderfury is close enough to a 2 hander for me, it's larger then a lot of 2 handers in game anyways

Quote Originally Posted by kraid View Post
    I don't mean to change a spec gameplay wise but to change the weapon it uses, it will add some visual variety.
    don't get your hopes up but rogue iconic weapon are daggers so i don't think there will be a two hand spec you can use one handed weapons in conjunction with daggers. though assassination is limited to using daggers. in vanilla rogue had many weapon choices to choose from with playing the given spec of your choosing. all that has been limited to the spell book and your choice for weapon at lower levels so all this in mind i guess you could choose to have a custom geared duel.

the artifact is 110 any 100 weapons and below could be used.

- - - Updated - - -

using a twohander mainhand and a dagger offhand i like this idea.

No, but I would kill for a Ranged Rogue specc. I don't see why not, either a gunslinger specc (revamp outlaw) or maybe a "throw-knife or shuriken" specc of some kind.

After all, Hunter got a Melee specc, why can't Rogue get a ranged one?
    • Cataclysm Lover - Legion Hater
    • Keep Classic Servers 100% original or no point!
    • Always looking for skilled OW players to push rating!

2handed spec, poisons and vials...Just play witcher 3. It only misses stealth and things like Sap, but it's a fair trade. You aren't a stealthy ninja with something coffin-sized on your back
    Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    It forces you to double tap. that's it. It's a great change.
    Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    It's just so you can say you tapped something twice that day.

Not interesting to me and I don't think it really works with the class fantasy.

I'd rather see a fully ranged spec (pistols, bow, or shurikens even) if they were going to try new things with the class. I feel like something like that would be more in line with the rogue archetype used in WoW.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaArleeVenara

Only if it was 2 hands on a bow.......
    "Legacy servers are looking less like something that could be interesting to try and more like a highly successful quarantine."

The only weapon I possibly ever see them adding to the rogue arsenal is the warglaives, simply to make loot drops on ML less bloated, especially if you don't have DH's in the group. I don't see why they'd make us start encroaching on plate dps / tank weapons when we already have a (basically) unique to us weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuji View Post
    Thunderfury is close enough to a 2 hander for me, it's larger then a lot of 2 handers in game anyways
    They look awesome on my gnome lol
    The greatest ever thread on MMO-Champion

I work a lot, fuck my life.