So, Feral or Frost DK

I know Feral is hands down THE mobility class. Dash, S. Roar, form changes, Wild Charge, they're fast in cat form in general...

Frost DKs have Wraith Walk and Death Grip.

If I'm looking for pure fun or to, for lack of a better phrase, just "wreck shit," which class should I pick? Previous experience in RBGs, 2s, and preformed BGs (lol) I've not dabbled in 3s too terribly much.

Cats are about bleeds and mobility. Frost DKs are just trying to keep on top of you and smash your face with ice.

What are your thoughts?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    if you just want to wreck stuff then DK is the way to go. But i prefer feral because i like to stalk the flag carriers until their healer/teammates stop paying attention to them. Then claw their face off.

I would go with druid since even if you dont like feral you can swap to moonkin. Dk is really fun, but once you start getting up in rating or sometimes even in normal bgs people will kite you to death and outplay you hard since specally as frost you miss tools to deal with that. While feral has this tools feral is week in bgs. All in all Dk will be frustrating because you will be ,,outplayed´´ with no way out of it and feral will be frustrating because you have only little impact on bgs. If you are willing to put a little time in it as Unholy you can wreck shit but you need to play with pet etc and boomkin is just an beast which destroys. If you want to wreck without much time investment try Dh. Dh can carry bgs if you play good and you can 1v1 everything in the game

10+ Year Old Account
    DH can 1v1 anyone ? How so mate ? I dont see any special abilities how to wreck ppl... I am missing any slows to apply to oponents and also outside of meta dh is pretty garbage right ? Am I missing something ?

Quote Originally Posted by Helgrim View Post
    DH can 1v1 anyone ? How so mate ? I dont see any special abilities how to wreck ppl... I am missing any slows to apply to oponents and also outside of meta dh is pretty garbage right ? Am I missing something ?
    I think you miss alot. First of all Dh has the slow connectet to his range throw, then your high mobility allows you to connect to people or kite out the burst of meele / line range. You have 2 major deff cooldowns and 2 big ccs. The dmg is even outsite of meta really good and its not like meta has an long cd. ( some even play eyebeam meta which iam no fan off).

Quote Originally Posted by Helgrim View Post
    DH is not garbage in any stretch of the imagination.