I want Vashj. :<
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

10+ Year Old Account
    Evil female heroes.
    Evil heroes.
    Evil.
    I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Uh... Zaghara? Also Kerrigan. No, they're not -always- depicted as the uber evil ones, but they're predominatly evil alignments.
    So are Nova and Sylvanas.

And out of the four, Sylvanas is the only one left with questionable decisions while the other 3 decided to change and be good.

but boy I'd LOVE Vashj, Cydaea and Adria!

Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    I think Moira (Bronzebeard) was listed on an early list of leaks. I wonder if she's still being considered as a potential Priest character. Is she still considered evil?
    She could be one of the heroes slated for the crossover around BfA release. But no, she's not currently considered evil. Somewhat morally ambiguous at times, but she's commited to the Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Levicopter View Post
    So are Nova and Sylvanas.

And out of the four, Sylvanas is the only one left with questionable decisions while the other 3 decided to change and be good.

but boy I'd LOVE Vashj, Cydaea and Adria!
    Lol, true, I forgot Sylvanas. She's def. some shade of evil. Still want to kill her...and I am a horde player.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Lol, true, I forgot Sylvanas. She's def. some shade of evil. Still want to kill her...and I am a horde player.
    #notmywarchief

It depends on what you consider evil, Sylvanas, Jaina, Zaggara (why do we even consider zerg being male/female? they are fucking zerg), Kerrigan fall into this category for me
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    #notmywarchief

It depends on what you consider evil, Sylvanas, Jaina, Zaggara (why do we even consider zerg being male/female? they are fucking zerg), Kerrigan fall into this category for me
    Zerg at large might not be evil, given low intellect, but the leaders with a mind of their own...mostly...have shown maliciousness before Kerrigan's heel-face turn to jesus-mode. Maliciousness is not a 10 on the 1-10 scale of evil, maybe more on a 3-4. Sylvanas is constantly plotting and scheming for her own ends, she has no humanity, and no regards for the the lives or consequences for others, she is most definately evil.

Doubt we'll see Azshara until we see her true form in WoW, hopefully in the midst of BfA.

15+ Year Old Account
    I mean...have you heard Brightwings voice lines?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    I think Moira (Bronzebeard) was listed on an early list of leaks. I wonder if she's still being considered as a potential Priest character. Is she still considered evil?
    She never was considered evil at any point. She made some morally ambiguous choices, but this doesn't even start to make one evil (Or we'd all be considered evil).

Sylvanas made some pretty evil choices at points, but she also isn't really an evil character. Ruthless and a little misguided/selfish, but she still cares for others a great deal.

I imagine a naga witch will appear at some point. I also think Blood Queen Lana'thel could be pretty cool.

what? sylvanas is evil, kerrigan i think i dont know sc2 lore but she was atleast. and theres a female skin for diablo hes evil

Just for the aesthetic of it, I wouldn't mind one of the two penultimate bosses from Throne of Thunder, although I'll admit, I forget their names off the top of my head. I just remember the encounter being very shiny.

For the same reason, Auriaya or Freya would also look amazing. I guess with the "multiple skins per hero" there isn't a great reason to add a hero because of their looks but heyoo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    I noticed there are no evil female heroes yet, while some can be questioned such as sylvanas or kerrigan we don't have any true evil female heroes.

Which evil female hero would you like to see?

There's so many to pick from, some cool suggestions :

Azshara
    Onyxia
    Andariel
    Queen Araneae
    Maghda
    Cydaea

And there's many more!
    Kerrigan, zagara, sylvanas. Plenty of evil bitches.

I do think that Chromie is secretly evil. At least I feel evil when I 1shot people with them barely having the chance to react.

Andariel > everything you've listed

10+ Year Old Account
    who cares? well get to all of them in due time but there other heroes/villains higher up their priority list

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    what? sylvanas is evil, kerrigan i think i dont know sc2 lore but she was atleast. and theres a female skin for diablo hes evil
    She was evil until certain events at the end of Wings of Liberty. Not entirely her fault.

10+ Year Old Account
    How is Sylvanas not evil, OP?

Quote Originally Posted by azkhane View Post
    u love to live dangerously dont you? u are poking a nest of "muh waifu" nerds
    This comment made laugh so much