Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I want to see Hungering as baseline, what do you think?

Empower rune weapon is boring and clunky, not exciting to use. Player needs to have locked runes and low RP to get max benefit, ehich is impractical since we get RP when we lock runes and get runes back when we spend RP, making the window of opportunity very narrow and un-fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Normafex View Post
    What i would really love is a "Shadowformtreatment" for BoS
    make it that the dmg ramps up the longer u breath. longer CD maybe so it really matters if u fuck up,
    and wraithwalk does the same as dispersion - it pauses the breath and the RP draining if you have to move out for a debuff (e.g.).
    i think this would make the mechanic a lot more interesting, and also more punishing.
    Hungering rune weapon back into another tier, so you can take it with BoS (or maybe baseline) and another "easy to use" choice talent in the same row for people who dont want to bank everything on a good breath, and also so you have an option on movement heavy fights, where u just cannot keep up a good breath

i would srsly love something like this

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toore View Post
    Like sigil of chains on VDH?
    Yes, but less terrible!
    Last edited by Llarold; 2018-02-26 at 01:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nathrizarri View Post
    I want to see Hungering as baseline, what do you think?

Empower rune weapon is boring and clunky, not exciting to use. Player needs to have locked runes and low RP to get max benefit, ehich is impractical since we get RP when we lock runes and get runes back when we spend RP, making the window of opportunity very narrow and un-fun.
    I'd love for HRW to be baseline too...ERW is really shit....I would take more(quicker) rune regen over ERW in BFA if they'd listen to that.

Quote Originally Posted by nathrizarri View Post

Super big Killing Machine damage with Camera tilt/shake animation
    [LIST][*]Rather than simply serving as Obliterate scaling, I would like to see this mechanic live up to it's name. A screen tilt would be epic to give a stunning feeling when used, pumping up the dopamine in our brains!
    Are you raiding mythic? Sound like a cool idea, but a screen tilt/shake in the middle of advanced mechanics would be a pain in the arse

- - - Updated - - -

1) Fix Hungering Rune Weapon - It like the idea of a mini bloodlust, but this talent was rushed as a stand alone t100 talent.

2) More synergy with BoS - The BoS build went from having OP synergy with HRW in Nighthold to having very minimum synergy. A quick fix would be to just reduce the cool down of Empowered Rune Weapon to 2 min.

3) Icecap is the best for all situations when you have BiS legies. But I guess this problem is going to fix itself with the removal of legendaries.

4) Glacial Advance is never used and is most likely never going to be used. It shouldn't be an alternative to Icecap and Avalanche. Maybe just remove it?

5) Make Obliteration more exciting (but maybe not with shaking screen ). I don't feel the name of the talent fits the actual effect right now. We need to really OBLITERATE things

6) I wish there was a use for Frozen Pulse.

7) I think some of the things that make the spec a bit more challenging should be baseline. For example managing Icy Talons stacks and building up Gathering Storm. I know some people will not agree with this point.

Deleted
    I want either blood dps or 2h frost back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwizard View Post
    It'll never happen.. but if Blood DPS comes back, I'll never play anything else.

I miss my Mr. Cleave spec.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulika View Post
    I So the AoE becomes a single rune, moves with the DK and spreads diseases as it goes, the cleave effect on scourge strike they could just move over to cleave enemies inside Unholy Blight.
    I think this is a really good idea to be honest perhaps like a 8-10 second duration with 30 second cooldown or so.

Quote Originally Posted by blackwizard View Post
    ^

I'd be happy with just a glyph to give me the 2h frost visual at this point. I mean I did actually like the 2h playstyle, but it wasn't well designed and had abysmal scaling. Blood DPS...setting up those heart strikes with 100% armor penetration....mmmmm. But I realize getting this back is an exercise in futility.

What pisses me off most is Blizzard taking both options away. Unholy isn't a sufficient alternative. It doesn't have any hard hitting melee strikes and uses pets and sissy spells to do all its damage. It should just use a wand and wear pretty dresses and stand in the back with the physical weaklings and the healers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    I think some of the things that make the spec a bit more challenging should be baseline. For example managing Icy Talons stacks and building up Gathering Storm. I know some people will not agree with this point.
    I agree for the most part, and I do like the current GS design, owever I found the IT/FP build miserable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoeth View Post
    ^

I'd be happy with just a glyph to give me the 2h frost visual at this point. I mean I did actually like the 2h playstyle, but it wasn't well designed and had abysmal scaling. Blood DPS...setting up those heart strikes with 100% armor penetration....mmmmm. But I realize getting this back is an exercise in futility.

What pisses me off most is Blizzard taking both options away. Unholy isn't a sufficient alternative. It doesn't have any hard hitting melee strikes and uses pets and sissy spells to do all its damage. It should just use a wand and wear pretty dresses and stand in the back with the physical weaklings and the healers.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree for the most part, and I do like the current GS design, owever I found the IT/FP build miserable.
    Hmm i dont tend to agree with your outlook on Unholy, i personally think that the over all damage of the spec is well spread with all abilities showing a strong representation and balance on the meters.. huge numbers are purely for vanity in my opinion because why would X matter when Y is showing decent results?

I do think that a direct damage increase to mele abilities wouldn't be a bad thing but personally i enjoy the rot pet damage play style of the spec, i think that my favourite iteration of unholy was at the start of Cata when the pet was doing ridiculous damage when enraged.

I think that the whole outlook on unholy and speaking thematically / practically is quite well balanced (Ive played unholy since CATA) and hope they dont change too much in the upcoming expansion.