Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I'm not really a fan of Anduin becoming Paladin. Seems that Blizzard wants every holy / disc priest to turn into a Paladin lorewise.

Quote Originally Posted by m4xc4v413r4 View Post
    Blizzard never stopped doing it, you're comparing shit developers that literally make games out of a tutorial and store assets, with veterans... seriously?
    Well. Legion Alpha lasted almost the entire cycle. When it clearly was beyond Alpha for qiuite a while lol. So yeah whatever you say I guess.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Awesome! something tells me, that this exp's gonna reveal sooner then ever.

So, DirectX 12? If they implement it how they implemented DX11, we might get better performance out of the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawdsent View Post
    Well. Legion Alpha lasted almost the entire cycle. When it clearly was beyond Alpha for qiuite a while lol. So yeah whatever you say I guess.
    What "entire cycle" was that exactly?

Cloth Bag - 32 Slot (NEEDS NAME) (New) Craft a 32 slot bag. Tailoring. 2 sec cast. Reagents: Cloth - Common (NEEDS NAME) x 5.
    Yay, new bigger bags!

Wake of Ashes (New) Lash out at your enemies, dealing (1% of weapon damage) Radiant damage to all enemies within 12 yd in front of you and reducing their movement speed by 50% for until cancelled. Demon and Undead enemies are also stunned for until cancelled. Generates 5 Holy Power. Retribution Paladin - Level 100 Talent. Instant. 45 sec cooldown.
    Yay, Ret artifact power is becoming a talent!
    Last edited by nicode; 2018-01-26 at 09:01 PM.

Yay alpha build \o/
    Too bad I upgraded my PC last week so I doubt I'll get an invite (my old PC had ancient hardware ) though ;(

Alpha is always friends and family only, and under NDA. So I'm not really expecting much to come up until beta.
    Then please explain to me why they have a seperate F&F alpha and regular alpha and why I was invited to the Legion alpha while being neither "friend or family".

Sorry mate, you're wrong

F&F alpha > alpha > closed beta > open beta > release.
    Closed beta being; Invited by Blizzard during the closed beta period
    Open beta being; Invited by Blizzard during the open beta period OR having obtained a key from other sources (website giveaways and/or contests for example).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricje View Post
    Yay alpha build \o/
    Too bad I upgraded my PC last week so I doubt I'll get an invite (my old PC had ancient hardware ) though ;(

Then please explain to me why they have a seperate F&F alpha and regular alpha and why I was invited to the Legion alpha while being neither "friend or family".

Sorry mate, you're wrong

F&F alpha > alpha > closed beta > open beta > release.
    Closed beta being; Invited by Blizzard during the closed beta period
    Open beta being; Invited by Blizzard during the open beta period OR having obtained a key from other sources (website giveaways and/or contests for example).
    No you weren't, they only do beta for the public.

Provide proof or gtfo.
    Last edited by m4xc4v413r4; 2018-01-27 at 04:24 AM.

The female blood trolls look freaking amazing!!!

No you weren't, they only do beta for the public.

Provide proof or gtfo.
    This was the e-mail I received on 28 january 2016; http://ricje.com/legion%20alpha%20invite.jpg
    The reason I did not add it as an image here is simple. Because it would be too large.

Just because YOU don't believe anything anyone else states does not mean it did not happen.
    Again: F&F alpha > alpha > closed beta > open beta > release.
    F&F alpha started not long after Blizzcon 2016 and alpha started after that so ofcourse it was not open to the public but only a select amount of invited testers.
    When I was invited to the alpha the level cap was 106 and a lot of things were not implemented yet or not working as intended yet.
    Last edited by Ricje; 2018-01-27 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fattbeard View Post
    They already said all unlocked artifact skins will be transmogable between specs in BfA.
    Last thing i saw about this they said you can only use artifact skin for a specific class/spec (bm can only use bm artifacts) but that is great news, finally i gonna use a decent bow with quiver!