Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirroth View Post
    Technically true. But it's also true that you get three Azurite armor pieces and four unlocks per piece for a total of twelve Azurite abilities. In total that's a decent amount of power. Also the last Dev Q&A hinted that you can possibly replicate powers as strong as a legendary by deliberately stacking the same Azurite unlock from multiple pieces at once.

Are we taking a hit from Legion where you stacked artifact plus two legendary items plus a tier 4pc? Yes, but at the same time that means the Devs tune all the hostile mobs and raid bosses to not expect that level of stacked output. So it all comes out the same in the end.
    Currently in beta I selected the 2 stacks of versatility trait when killing mobs, got it on two armor pieces and they don't seem to stack.

Anyone notices Incinerate acting peculiar since this last build. I think it might be reacting to some of the procs from the second set of Azerite Armor and some of the trinkets. Some of the casts don't go all the way to the target for several seconds, and hit after its dead...yet display damage numbers. It just goes in a small back and forth pattern sparking like a fuse on the ground, or right on the target's face....than explodes after the target is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    This just gave me an idea about "coming soon" and the row seems to match too.

Who knows what it will be in the end.
    My money is either on Drain Soul or Soul Flame but it's pretty hilarious we're into beta and we still have a "coming soon" talent for a spec. Doesn't bother me either way though as Demo and Destro feel like much better specs (demo especially) so Aff can take its snoozejob of a spec and fuck right off.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    You say that like it isn't a trivial amount of gold

It'll be so sad that we'll never see the likes of flame flame anymore QQ
    We're on the same site where some dude made a thread complaining 800 gold to change skin color was too expensive.
    Last edited by Kazuchika; 2018-05-02 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
    Anyone notices Incinerate acting peculiar since this last build. I think it might be reacting to some of the procs from the second set of Azerite Armor and some of the trinkets. Some of the casts don't go all the way to the target for several seconds, and hit after its dead...yet display damage numbers. It just goes in a small back and forth pattern sparking like a fuse on the ground, or right on the target's face....than explodes after the target is dead.
    Yes, it's bugged. It's not just warlock spells. Shadow priest void bolt and hunter shots also are suffering some of this delay.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Currently in beta I selected the 2 stacks of versatility trait when killing mobs, got it on two armor pieces and they don't seem to stack.
    Give them time to fix things. The last Dev Q&A specifically mentioned stacking Azurite traits as an option.