Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Battle for Azeroth Alpha - Build 25902 Music

Last edited by chaud; 2018-01-26 at 04:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Must not spoil myself...Must not spoil myself...Must not spoil myself...Must not spoil myself...Must not spoil myself...Must not spoil myself...
    For the Horde!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Surprised it's already in... damn
    This is probably way less than half of what there will be in the end, but yeah most expansions start with literally zero new music in first builds.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    must not spoil myself...must not spoil myself...must not spoil myself...must not spoil myself...must not spoil myself...must not spoil myself...
    give in to the temptation! :d
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

This music is a step up for WoW, and that's a feat, indeed.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://media.mmo-champion.com/image...and_06.ogg.mp3

Well that's an eargasm if I've ever heard one.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Let's get into the mood shall we?

15+ Year Old Account
    While I mean no disrespect to Russel Brower, I'd say between this and the Void Elf music it's pretty clear that him stepping down was the best thing that could have happened to WoW to get to this level of music and stop the homogenization of the game's music that has been happening for years.

The freehold and zuldazar ones... wow.

Zuldazar Can't wait to play.

5+ Year Old Account
    didn't think WoW's music could get any better... wrong ^^

Drustvar woods & that lil bit of guitar + the ominous vibe feels diabloey and I love it
    Last edited by digichi; 2018-01-26 at 10:02 AM.

sad none of these are the song that's featured during the stormsong valley preview from Blizzcon. I still can't wait to hear that full version.

At least the other songs from the BFA reveal trailer and zone previews are here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelzam View Post
    While I mean no disrespect to Russel Brower, I'd say between this and the Void Elf music it's pretty clear that him stepping down was the best thing that could have happened to WoW to get to this level of music and stop the homogenization of the game's music that has been happening for years.
    Such a bizarre statement. Russel's stuff is huuuuugely diverse. It's like a fucking hallmark of his work

The best part of the alpha

Quote Originally Posted by God King Rastakhan View Post
    Neil Acree is pretty dope though. No disrespect to Bower, (his stuff will always be THE wow music obviously) but the stuff Acree makes is just epic on another level, in my own opinion. I'm still listening to Times Change to this day.

Out of curiosity, is the BfA cinematic soundtrack in here? Or even better, a pure "FOR THE HORDE!" soundtrack, kind of like the one in the cinematic that starts after Sylvanas Shouts "For the horde!"? I can't listen to all this stuff at work.
    The expansion intro cinematic music usually isn't included in the game files so it won't be found during datamining. It is very likely that it will be included in the collectors edition's soundtrack. Because that has been the case every expansion.

amazing music, especially the City of Gold ones. I might have to level my horde alt first just to experience this music and dino-land

Deleted
    The drustvar woods music - riveting. It is in parts just orchestral enough to be enchanting, but not so much that it would mess with the immersion (which Legion's music did, too often). Plus, from 3:15 on it really sounds like Rapture from Bioshock. Just lovely.

I need this....

as an YT playlist

some magician do this stuff pls

7+ Year Old Account
    I am usually more fond of ambient well flowing music as background music in games, as too busy music tends to become tiresome rather quickly when you have to listen to it constantly. Both Legion and WoD had too many noisy tracks if you ask me, too epic if you can call it that.
    But some of the tracks here does sound good, just hope there will be more ambient tracks in the future. Some quiet atmospheric ones would be nice, akin to the music of vanilla/tbc/wotlk and parts of MoP.

Is there any music file identified as "Main Theme"?