Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by mkultra55 View Post
    Not anymore.
    man WHAT? god damn it

TAKE THE MAELSTROM REGEN BACK YOU ASSHOLES... I can't stand the silence from the developers

@badlogic @Socialhealer OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OK that's why lmao. Now it all makes sense! Thanks you two!

It's depressing to even log on my shaman at the moment. I must have hit gust of wind key ten times last night in the two M+ dungeons I ran. One, full AOE spec I was getting shit on by less geared monk and DH. Then, I went ST and the spec feels so bad to play without echo and EB.
    "I don't want someone who has the knowledge, skill, or even personality necessary to be president. I want someone who can speak his bigoted mind without worrying about offending people!"- The batman

Common courtesy is like common sense these days, neither of them are too common anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    It's depressing to even log on my shaman at the moment. I must have hit gust of wind key ten times last night in the two M+ dungeons I ran. One, full AOE spec I was getting shit on by less geared monk and DH. Then, I went ST and the spec feels so bad to play without echo and EB.
    Mages needed their identity back.

Does anyone know if anyone has made a post on the wow forums about blizzard adding all these class specific raid buffs and giving classes "identity" by what they bring to the table and asking what the hell is shamans exactly? I'm just curious and I'm too lazy to sift through that shit show.

I get pure dps being top dmg. They're pure dps I can accept if that's still their philosophy but then shouldn't hybrids at LEAST HAVE SOMETHING BENEFICIAL TO THE RAID? i.e. totem of wrath, bloodlust, SHIT EVEN STORMLASH IS GONE. I mean sure it was crap but at least we all knew "ayyyyyyyy they want us to be some kinda dps/support hybrid." It's like we were gutted and instead of putting anything back into the class we were just left to die out on the street. I just don't see how they can use the excuse of "Oh we don't think other classes should be using "mage-like" abilities." But when other classes have shaman abilities? "...oh well that's ok that's just you know making things "fair" and spread out."

Quote Originally Posted by Vulgrim View Post
    Does anyone know if anyone has made a post on the wow forums about blizzard adding all these class specific raid buffs and giving classes "identity" by what they bring to the table and asking what the hell is shamans exactly? I'm just curious and I'm too lazy to sift through that shit show.
    Go watch Ions explanation over the removal of Gust of Wind / Displacer Beast.
    90% druid talk about Wild charge vs. Displacer beast

Same thing goes for buffs.
    Just talk about druids Mark of the Wild, ignoring any other class / case.

Not saying they love to talk about druid, but they love to ignore Shaman in their explanations.

Quote Originally Posted by Vulgrim View Post
    They're pure dps I can accept if that's still their philosophy but then shouldn't hybrids at LEAST HAVE SOMETHING BENEFICIAL TO THE RAID? i.e. totem of wrath, bloodlust
    The problem is you're looking for consistency on an issue where no consistency exists.

I made a thread about it awhile ago: The buff / support system is totally whack.

Bloodlust is shared across 3 classes and has an profession item to substitute it.
    B-Rez is shared across 3 classes and has an profession item to substitute it.
    Buffs like Arcane Intellect / Battle Shout is brought by only one class but has an profession item to substitute it.
    Mystic touch (5% phys dmg) by Monk and Chaos Brand (5% magic dmg) by DH is brought only by one class and has no profession item to substitute it.

Four Cases, three of them are different.
    Obviously, you can argue about Tremor, but Tremor is not not compareable with any of the mentioned buffs above.
    *If* they were consistent, then B-Rez and Bl would be Druid / Shaman only in BfA, but i guess Blizzard did not have the balls to change this, or too many Warlock / Mage players in their dev team.
    Last edited by Kralljin; Yesterday at 11:56 AM.