Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRogue View Post
    Is anyone else having the First of the Dead not give them the extra CPs on Shadowstrike?
    Pretty sure it's bugged as well as T21 4pc. Prob some other things that I'm forgetting as well.

Deleted
    Rogue outlw is superfluid in prparch, even enjoying more than in live

wow this 8.0.1 is a disaster for live patch.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2018-07-19 at 06:56 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalSniper View Post
    Feel the same, did some M+ last night with SnD and was pumping out some serious damage. Blade rush works really well when a tank is chain pulling for your opener per pack with BF up. Not once did i find myself in a cd or energy glut as i was running vigor.

Looking forward to running it in bfa for M+ and either Assa or sub for raids

Ok, i have messed just a little with my rogue and mostly with Sub. I felt like Edgy Naruto. But i had decent fun time.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

I'm a little confused as to which legendaries to use as Assassination during pre-patch.

I see most people are using the Ravenholdt ring (sims also say the same) but just from the few bosses i've done it's literally doing 1-2% of my overall damage, which seems super low and feels like almost anything else would add more over a fight than that.

Just looking at the current top parses on Garothi the ring is doing almost nothing (literally 1.27% on the top parse, doing 16.6k damage over the whole fight), i dunno if i'm missing something with it or not

Even after stripping away a load of mastery surely bracers would be doing more than that, hell even going class run and picking up Marked for Death as well for extra Envenoms every 30 seconds seems like it'll do more damage.

What's everyone else running with?

Deleted
    I don't understand shadow techniques, the tooltip implies that there are at least 3 sources of damage from the ability but it's only hitting twice for me and usually totalling less damage than eviscerate. Seems like a pretty crap replacement for DFA.

Quote Originally Posted by keskmaz View Post
    I don't understand shadow techniques, the tooltip implies that there are at least 3 sources of damage from the ability but it's only hitting twice for me and usually totalling less damage than eviscerate. Seems like a pretty crap replacement for DFA.
    I'll have to check but it didn't seem the case for me - as you create 2 clones and perform 3 attacks, so it has 3 entries on combat log. Though i didn't focus or specifically hunted for it.

I'll do some tries. However it seems that the damage is tuned to be "on par" with an Eviscerate, meaning that it should be used only for cleave/aoe. DfA at least had a bonus to Eviscerate damage so it made it worth using on CD even on single target.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Haven't got to try it yet, is it still insanely rng like it was in the beginning of legion?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leimone View Post
    Haven't got to try it yet, is it still insanely rng like it was in the beginning of legion?
    If you play with RtB yes it is

If you play with RtB yes it is
    Hows the fun factor out of /10?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leimone View Post
    Hows the fun factor out of /10?
    I don't find the RNG level to be quite as bad as it had been. You're now fishing for grand melee or ruthless precision (formerly shark infested waters) rather than for just true bearing if obtaining a single buff, or any 2 buffs. It's rare that I need more than 2 re-rolls to get what I'm looking for.

I'm not sure if it'll stay that way, but I'm having fun with it for the time being. I'd give it a 7/10 personally.

Quote Originally Posted by jk5834 View Post
    I don't find the RNG level to be quite as bad as it had been. You're now fishing for grand melee or ruthless precision (formerly shark infested waters) rather than for just true bearing if obtaining a single buff, or any 2 buffs. It's rare that I need more than 2 re-rolls to get what I'm looking for.

I'm not sure if it'll stay that way, but I'm having fun with it for the time being. I'd give it a 7/10 personally.
    I hate TB is weak now. GM is good but I prefer gameplay changing buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by xZerocidex View Post
    I hate TB is weak now. GM is good but I prefer gameplay changing buffs.
    on the other hand the buff with the most QOL having the most raw dps leads to problems, like it did in legion

Quote Originally Posted by Moggers1990 View Post
    I'm a little confused as to which legendaries to use as Assassination during pre-patch.

I see most people are using the Ravenholdt ring (sims also say the same) but just from the few bosses i've done it's literally doing 1-2% of my overall damage, which seems super low and feels like almost anything else would add more over a fight than that.

Just looking at the current top parses on Garothi the ring is doing almost nothing (literally 1.27% on the top parse, doing 16.6k damage over the whole fight), i dunno if i'm missing something with it or not

Even after stripping away a load of mastery surely bracers would be doing more than that, hell even going class run and picking up Marked for Death as well for extra Envenoms every 30 seconds seems like it'll do more damage.

What's everyone else running with?
    i saw this, noted the logs, and ignored the ravenholdt ring.

You shouldn't ignore seeping scourgewing though. It's averaging 9% of my dps.

Does Vendetta buff DOT's that are already on the target, e.g. garrote, poisons, etc?

I know I should know this, but I don't. Thanks for any help

Quote Originally Posted by Blayke View Post
    Does Vendetta buff DOT's that are already on the target, e.g. garrote, poisons, etc?

yes it does

Deleted
    For m+ and AoE encounters: EP or MP ?
    Ravenholdt suggest to get EP but it was nerfed to the ground or not? Duration lowered and only 10%
    Is MP realy that bad for AoE ? Deadly poisen is spread when using FoK so i thought its the best choice for AoE/M+

Any other sub rogues leapt to their death accidentally yet? ������
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayke View Post

Yep everything updates dynamically now, no snapshotting anymore (ferals still have it).