Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wiwiwawa View Post
    "4:2 Bfa" Tauren and Highmountain druids. Man tbh they are almost the same?! Like 95%, more like 3:2 imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Im sure that there will be more alliance druid races in the future. And btw I wished for a long time to be a NE druid but thats sadly not an option for me..

Do human druid make sense?
    what is whacky is that void elves can be monks, but not shaman or druids.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Completely irrelevant, and no it's not when I'm in an Alliance guild anyway.

The class has always been balanced between the factions for 13 years. BfA is breaking that 13 year streak of balance by giving Horde 2 new Druid races and Alliance 0 new Druid races. That's how it's "unbalanced".
    Aw is the widdle awwiance pwayew twiggewed? Alliance players really will cry about anything and everything that isn't explicitly in their favor, won't they? Any time Horde get shown even a HINT of love, WAAH WE WANT THINGS TOO! /pout

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild View Post
    I dont get it. Only the new tauren have a druid as class? or am i wrong?
    So as I play alliance, i wont be able to change my druid? only if i switch to horde?
    "I don't get it. Only the new Lightforged Draenei have a paladin as class? or am I wrong? So as I play horde, I won't be able to change my paladin? Only if I switch to Alliance?"

It's not a big deal, Alliance is getting 2 new paladin races and Horde is getting 2 new druid races but they are still Draenei and Dwarves for pallys with Trolls and Tauren for druids.

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    Why would shaman or druid make any sense for Void Elves? They are Blood Elves (who can't be either of those classes) giving up a part of themselves to the void for more power. Does that sound very shamanistic or druidic? Both of those classes want balance with nature and the elements and are protectors of them but nah since I sold my soul for void powers I should pick up protecting the elements and shapeshifting into a cat.
    Last edited by Sethrak; 2018-02-02 at 07:59 PM.
    Here are some links to their animations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sethrak View Post
    "I don't get it. Only the new Lightforged Draenei have a paladin as class? or am I wrong? So as I play horde, I won't be able to change my paladin? Only if I switch to Alliance?"

It's not a big deal, Alliance is getting 2 new paladin races and Horde is getting 2 new druid races but they are still Draenei and Dwarves for pallys with Trolls and Tauren for druids.

Why would shaman or druid make any sense for Void Elves? They are Blood Elves (who can't be either of those classes) giving up a part of themselves to the void for more power. Does that sound very shamanistic or druidic? Both of those classes want balance with nature and the elements and are protectors of them but nah since I sold my soul for void powers I should pick up protecting the elements and shapeshifting into a cat.
    i mean that monks are pretty spiritual. its kind of odd going, "well we cant be druids and shamans because we are life ending power force and that is life power force. but we can definitely be monks who focus on being spiritual enlightened beings at peace with the world" its just...odd...
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    I don't think the bone would be out of place. Civilized or not, the Zandalari are still trolls.

That said, I could agree with 10000% more gold.
    Do Darkspear forms have any gold at all? Because otherwise, you're just multiplying with 0.

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    Man those colors look bleak. I'll stick to my troll and artifact skins.
    Also known as the Neon Cats...seriously the main reason i didn't play a feral in Legion was bc to me their artifact forms look hideous.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Do Darkspear forms have any gold at all? Because otherwise, you're just multiplying with 0.
    HAHAHA, i get what you mean...i just hope they aren't like the Highmountain forms, they are just like regular tauren ones but with moose horns.

To be completely honest i am a disappointed we don't get combat dino forms...wouldn't even be hard to implement and i know a lot of people would love it.

I dont think thats waky at all. Both druid and shaman require a race with some kind of conection to nature or the elementals. Void elfs dont have that. Hitting stuff in the face just requires monk training. I feel most races should be able to be monk. Like warriors can be any race. Lore wise it should take longer mastering being a shaman or druid than say monk or warrior? thoughts?
    "You think you do, but you don't..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wiwiwawa View Post
    I dont think thats waky at all. Both druid and shaman require a race with some kind of conection to nature or the elementals. Void elfs dont have that. Hitting stuff in the face just requires monk training. I feel most races should be able to be monk. Like warriors can be any race. Lore wise it should take longer mastering being a shaman or druid than say monk or warrior? thoughts?
    Eh perhaps but their is more to monk than just smacking things in the face lol. I dunno spirituality and embracing a power that revolves around endless consumption kind of seems wierd. In my humble opinion I think they shouldn't be any of those straight forward "good" classes as compared to say a warlock, rogue, mage etc.

Eh perhaps but their is more to monk than just smacking things in the face lol. I dunno spirituality and embracing a power that revolves around endless consumption kind of seems wierd. In my humble opinion I think they shouldn't be any of those straight forward "good" classes as compared to say a warlock, rogue, mage etc.
    Monk makes sense precisely because it goes in the opposite direction. They're trying to control the Void, not embrace it's nature.

Other than that, one should remember that all VE are former BE, so any class not available to BE shouldn't be available to VE either.

Worst thing they have done is open up druid to races beyond night elf and tauren.

It made sure we will never get race specific form upgrades or flairs, and that every new form for each expansion is basically a color palette swap.

I'm also sick and tired of Alliance being stuck with the paladin/Light bullshit.

The Night Elves, dwarves, and gnomes make for far more interesting kingdoms/empires and yet all we get is human centric knightly shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Highmountain ones seemed a lot easier to do. Just put some knicknacks on them and change the horns.
    I also expect Blizzard to change the tribal/flashy aspects of the current Troll ones and add some Zandalari golden ornaments, make the color scheme a bit more conservative and also add the Zandalari skin markings.

No way they are copy/pasting the current troll cat/bear forms to Zandalari. The revamped travel forms also contain all these elements: Zandalari color scheme, skin markings, gold ornaments and even the lore. If Blizzard would go all out, Zandalari would get dinosaur forms as Druids. A direhorn for tanking and one of the new dinosaurs for DPS. I don't know, but it would be very neat.
    Last edited by mmoc112630d291; 2018-02-08 at 03:44 PM.

These are allied races not new races. They're designed to be basic palette swaps with new talents

After seeing the quality of these forms, I'm really hoping the old races get some attention.
    For Darkspear trolls, some attention for the bat form, maybe a more fitting alternative to stag form aswell? With the Worgen I'd love the option of travel form being able to use the running wild animation (really, really love). For Tauren and Night Elves, maybe just newer, more polished forms as they seem kinda fitting if a little outdated.

5+ Year Old Account
    Call me when Wildhammer Dwarf Druid or Night Elf Worgen/Druid of the Pack travel forms are released.