Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    CS with a fresh char without t19/t20, anger+shoulders or at least belt really better than demonic ?

Quote Originally Posted by Shishar View Post
    CS with a fresh char without t19/t20, anger+shoulders or at least belt really better than demonic ?
    In my experience, yes. Demonic needs a LOT of items to start working AND a fight were you can choose when to pick souls. Im sitting at a 2.1m steady dps, goes to almost 3.2m steady on fights like varimathras and if I get souls souls souls with 960 ilevel. Way before, like at 950 ilevel NO vari trinket, I had same or a little adventage than a guy with t20; a delta of 100k dps on my favor

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ojocuervo View Post
    In my experience, yes. Demonic needs a LOT of items to start working AND a fight were you can choose when to pick souls. Im sitting at a 2.1m steady dps, goes to almost 3.2m steady on fights like varimathras and if I get souls souls souls with 960 ilevel. Way before, like at 950 ilevel NO vari trinket, I had same or a little adventage than a guy with t20; a delta of 100k dps on my favor
    I mean with like 915.
    I rememver that was the time when we still have downtimes during cs even after using 2x glaives/felrush as fillers.
    With demonic I didn't even have the luxury of pooling orbs with that gs :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ojocuervo View Post
    Your posts seem to assume that he has full set of t20 and raids in cutting edge, his new to a demon hunter, wants to enjoy it and wanted a "goto" build which demonic is cause its fit for every content and only content where blades build can be better is raiding without t21 but even there, demonic is fine.