Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    I do enjoy the implication that you have to be a liberal to be against Nazis. I suspect you haven't thought this through as much as you should have.
    Just like how the modern day far leftist, or neo-liberal in the minds of some, call everyone who disagrees with them a Nazi? Even though many of us are in reality centrists or even liberals who don't follow the social justice and identity politics brigade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I always find it dubious when a cock is measured in cm
    Why is that?

Nice popcorn material this thread, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    If you would have lived in 1940s Germany, would you be a nazi? Or you would try to escape the regime by smuggling yourself out, with associated risks and financial problems?
    Would you protest the regime, would you just go by the wind?

Assume you wouldnt know the outcome of the war or the outcome of anything.
    But i must assume that i am still in fact the same person and idea's. ( so not replacing them with more era stuff???)

Then here are my answers:
    1.) Nope, just like some of my family back then i would be resistance. And i would have shot the 1 collaborator we had in the family.
    2.) If i could help by smuggling my self out. Or it would disrupt nazi's if i left. Then you i would leave. Even with the risks. And staying for me would also be dangerous, i am bi, i decent from roma , i worked with disabled people. so.....
    3.) I would protest until i saw people get taken away. Then i would be more covert.

But if you look at modern day's i would do the same. If you look at all the SJW vs RJW ( republican justice warriors) i still stand my ground as center democrat liberal .

If you would have lived in 1940s Germany, would you be a nazi? Or you would try to escape the regime by smuggling yourself out, with associated risks and financial problems?
    Would you protest the regime, would you just go by the wind?

Assume you wouldnt know the outcome of the war or the outcome of anything.
    I can tell you what my very liberal dutch grandfather did. He went to the US and trained with the marines there and went to war in the end in the Japanese theater and kicked ass.
    What did your family do :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Most probably i would have went with the wind. Id like that they were atleast nationalists, but wouldnt agree with the mass killings (as in silently not agreeing), among others.
    I thought this question was posed for liberals to answer?

Yeah I think this thread has gone on long enough. Not exactly the most constructive discussion.

Locked.