Thread: Low FPS

Low FPS

Hello,

I've an HP laptop with the following spec:

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    System Type x64-based PC
    Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4702MQ CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
    Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB
    Adapter Description Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
    Adapter RAM 1.00 GB (1,073,741,824 bytes)
    Adapter Description AMD Radeon HD 8600/8700M
    Adapter RAM (2,147,483,648) bytes

The game is set at lowest display but I still get about 10 FPS which is very unplayable, this was not the case few months back.

I did install the latest drivers for the graphic cards but still ..

Any ideas?

Could be a few things, machine may be overheating, as it is not new at all so thing might be clogged up with dust or dirt. Try checking temps (hwinfo64 is a free prog if you don't already have one)

You could have some outdated mods that hammer the system down with errors (especially combat log type of mods) check they are all up to date.

10+ Year Old Account
    What Denpepe said but also make sure it is using the Radeon GPU and not the onboard GPU from Intel

Quote Originally Posted by Denpepe View Post
    Could be a few things, machine may be overheating, as it is not new at all so thing might be clogged up with dust or dirt. Try checking temps (hwinfo64 is a free prog if you don't already have one)

You could have some outdated mods that hammer the system down with errors (especially combat log type of mods) check they are all up to date.
    This was it, I cleaned it from the inside and and everything is fins.

Thanks mate