Poll: Favorite warlock tier?

Your favorite TBC/Wotlk tier sets?

Hey,

My warlock has been using T2 since lvl 1 but he's coming up on 58 now and it's time to switch to a TBC/Wotlk set, But they all look so good, So i'm wondrring which one you all has as favorite.

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

It's pretty cliche and the most boring answer, but honestly warlock T5 is unparalleled among early sets.

How is this even a question.

Or wait, are you just trying to identify the heretics among us? I approve, brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    How is this even a question.

Or wait, are you just trying to identify the heretics among us? I approve, brother.
    It seems like the heretics don't want to show themselves :/

10+ Year Old Account
    T7.25 is nice and all but nothing beats T5

10+ Year Old Account
    T3 is far superior to the recolors in T7. Really love T10, all the color variants are great. And of course T5 and T6 are both iconic. I can't stand T4 though.

Deleted
    I will never understand why people like t6, for me there is no doubt, the t5 and purple version of the Ulduar tier are still some of the best designed warlock tiers out of all expansions.

The higher the grade, the harder it is to complete.

T5 always and forever. The staple for locks IMO (along with T1 but prob due to nostalgia). There are some great looking sets that came after like T8 and w/e BRF gave. Still...T5.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

T5 is the best, especially if you go affliction

New tomb of sargeras mythic set is very very cool especially for destro

I don't think T5 look as good as everyone else think it does. I actully like the T4 Voidheart and also Ulduar T8

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    I don't think T5 look as good as everyone else think it does. I actully like the T4 Voidheart and also Ulduar T8
    Some people think T5 is the best Warlock set.

Other people enjoy being burned at the stake for heresy.

It's a free world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlock Tier 5 is one of the all time greats.

I always loved the tier 10 head piece as well, so that gets an honorable mention.
    Last edited by Vorenos; 2018-02-01 at 02:16 PM. Reason: am retard

Deleted
    T5 and T8 are some of the coolest sets ever. T4 and T6 are also awesome. T10 is ok, T7 is kind of meh and T9 is shared with all clothies so no surprise that it's not a favorite.

T3 (not included on the poll) and T4 are my favorite tier sets. Mainly because they feature an aesthetic other than "skulls." I like the plague/diseased aspect of T3 and the void walker inspiration for T4. I don't hate T6, but I also don't understand why everyone else seems to like it so much. T10 is pretty decent as well, especially some of the individual piece recolors (especially the purple version, ICC 10 heroic maybe?).

tier 5 warlock still one of my favorite sets in the game