Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    All I can say besides the standard formula of grinding Argunite for 910 pieces with craftables to hit LFR requirement for Antorus to get the ring, is good luck.

Only completed Sigryn with my Enhancement Shaman while having Prydaz and Roots of Shaladrassil at 925. Had attempted it before at 870 without any legendaries which was basically torment and it took me 3 attempts to down it with the higher ilvl. At average skill-level, the key is patience and sinking in enough time to get the gear (Obviously, it would be good for you to watch the videos as well)

In my case; per the dps I can pull with them, I basically suck at playing dps casters compared to melee and, I am basically aiming to get 930 (With 915+ relics and NLC being 3-2-2) on all the specs before setting foot back into the challenges for my other chars and specs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    930 isn't much helping me on my Ret Pally, but I know I'm kind of bad at that class. I know that challenge very well, having completed it as Enhancement. But there I had Prydaz and the heal legs.

I know the mechanics, I just seem to be taking a ton of passive damage for some reason.

Gear isn't everything in these.
    I had shoulder legendary and Sephuz for my Retribution Paladin, with an item level somewhere around 905-910. I used the spec from the wowhead guide, which focuses quite strongly on survivability. I don't remember anymore, could be that I also had used a Stamina flask. Had no problems with my DPS in regards of getting the shield down, so speccing into survival does not hurt much. Used self-healing relatively often. There is some damage incoming in the encounter, but I could handle it relatively fine. What I found helpful was DPSing 2-3 enemies at once with AoE if there was no danger of breaking CC or no need to focus on the shield. Usually used all out AoE when opening, until I had to kite Jarl because enrage. Took me about 11 tries to get used to the spec. When you get past the clusterfuck of all mechanics at once, you almost won. When Jarl dies, then it's a safe win if you don't fail valkyrs. ^_^;