Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I have to admit I'm jealous of that moose mount.

Where are the body/face tattoos? am i just missing them here?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Highest Tier guilds, those after world first where the most minute of detail matters, probably... for every other regular person, don't be daft.
    Probably why they specified "world first guilds will be 100% allied races".

lol @ HM tauren racial. No way that goes live.

Deleted
    Rugged Tenacity - Reduces damage taken by 1.8% of stamina.

This seems incredibly broken against dot classes/encounters.

If im not mistaken, if the dots of a warlock do 4% each tick of your total health this will eat 1.8% away so they only do 2.2% (40% reduction) damage.

Or do i miss something here?

Edit: ah stamina not max hp, now i get it, however it will still be much better against dots/low damage abilitys..
    Last edited by mmoc43c2267131; 2018-01-29 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caprias View Post
    Rugged Tenacity - Reduces damage taken by 1.8% of stamina.

This seems incredibly broken against dot classes/encounters.

If im not mistaken, if the dots of a warlock do 4% each tick of your total health this will eat 1.8% away so they only do 2.2% (40% reduction) damage.

Or do i miss something here?
    you are mistaken, it just means each tick will have its damaged reduced by whatever 1.8% of the targets stamina is, example if a target has 5000 stamina the damage reduction would be 90 damage.

Deleted
    No rogues

dunno, it doesn' appear too op to me. I mean, the best geared players have 100k stam atm, so a HM tauren would get hit 2k less on every attack...
    I mean sure, it adds up over the course of a fight, or raid, or tier, but realistically it won't make or break an encounter. The 1% versa does more tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyinghawk View Post
    dunno, it doesn' appear too op to me. I mean, the best geared players have 100k stam atm, so a HM tauren would get hit 2k less on every attack...
    I mean sure, it adds up over the course of a fight, or raid, or tier, but realistically it won't make or break an encounter. The 1% versa does more tbh.
    Yeah 2k damage is hardly the difference between surviving a killing blow and not surviving except for extreme and rare cases.

Why are they trying to fit monk class to every allied race?

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeymoo View Post
    Where’s the guy that normally voices the race intros. It almost seems odd hearing a different voice lol
    He passed away a few years ago

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ashpwnz555 View Post
    Cuz monks are a neutral class that has no major affiliation to any sort of magic or faction etc. Everyone can be trained in the way of the monk my dude. We are zen as fuck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Yeah 2k damage is hardly the difference between surviving a killing blow and not surviving except for extreme and rare cases.
    Yeah but it is way stronger against dots and fast hitting classes or encounters.

an arms warrior laughs about the 2k reduction while he crits you for 2+ million.

an affliction warlock or spriest suffer way more.

thats what i dislike here :/

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeymoo View Post
    If I was in a mythic guild that wanted to bench me because of my race choice I would happily leave lol.
    seriously there might be max 2-3 asian guilds that would ask for such thing. I raided mythic since it came out with multiple guilds and we've never been told to play meta or stay on bench. (btw the guilds i was in were not the best but not bad either). These people are just inventing reasons to qq.

I wish. Lightforged Monk was what I wanted to be.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Monks are the least played class BY FAR it's not even close. They trying to get people to play them.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Monks are the least played class BY FAR it's not even close. They trying to get people to play them.
    Probably because they have 850 abilities, it's super overwhelming. I tried out a monk and just way too much to deal with.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they keep the journal entry for the Highmountain racial mount. xD
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    Do you need a horde 110 with the two reqs to make one or is having an alliance char with the req enough to make a horde highmountain char.
    Afaik, you just need a toon with the reps. You just need a max level horde to do the quests at the embassy.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Quote Originally Posted by Caprias View Post
    Yeah but it is way stronger against dots and fast hitting classes or encounters.

an arms warrior laughs about the 2k reduction while he crits you for 2+ million.

an affliction warlock or spriest suffer way more.

thats what i dislike here :/

With the coming stat squish, how much stamina are we going to have? A couple thousand? 1.8% of that is barely noticable.

Quote Originally Posted by Klance View Post
    Why does it seem so obvious that Ion might announce Pre-orders and direct access to Allied Races with these MMO-Allied Races-posts tomorrow?
    Because they probably are going to. The timing would be perfect on a number of levels.